2 stone in 3 weeks yeahhhhh

Nah I was dumped my my hubby two months ago cauce I am too fat.Im having my shakes fibre clear in all shakes and two senokot a night. 4-5litres of water a day 2 sparkling.And the need to lose the weight and prove to myself that at 33 with 3 kids this is not the end for me!!!!! I am also burning 650cals every two days on the treadmil

so you are both loosers ............ him for losing you and you for losing weight !!!! well done keep smiling xx

Thanks Tracy ya im doing it for me this time and its working.Tracy you and fatothin are such inpirations to me and I will def keep going even though I must admit I am finding it hard

Good honey you stick with it, it isnt easy at times but believe me its worth it! You will love the results and your life will change for the better xxx

well done hun for loosing that much,you must be so happy-I know i would be

xxx

I'm deighted I can honestly say I havent been this happy in ages about myself that is.I saw a sheet I had frm 2003 and I was starting a new diet at 17st 6lb I ahven't lost this much in year.I hope I can keep it up.

You can hun xxx

Nah I was dumped my my hubby two months ago cauce I am too fat.Im having my shakes fibre clear in all shakes and two senokot a night. 4-5litres of water a day 2 sparkling.And the need to lose the weight and prove to myself that at 33 with 3 kids this is not the end for me!!!!! I am also burning 650cals every two days on the treadmil

Thats really sad, I am so glad you are rising above it all and doing LT, WELL DONE. Your diet is same as mine regards the Seno and fibre:D
You no where we all are if you ever feel down although I cant see it as you sound really positive. Bravo you;) xxxxxx:hug99:

Hey fattybum your story has just really inspired me hun! There is so much to life and we get stuck in so many ruts xxxx

Hi guy just to update my progress, after my great start of 17.5lbs
Week two I lost 7lbs
Week three weigh in today 6lbs
Total of three weeks= 30.5lbs or 2stone and 2.5 lbs
I'm in heaven...

WOW !!! what an amazing loss in just 3 weeks :eek:

WELL DONE YOU !!! :D

keep it up !!!

Debz xx

well done fattybumbum!!:D

Back