• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

2 stone in 3 weeks yeahhhhh

TracyJ

Gold Member
Bloody hell hun that is fantastic!!! You are def setting records! Wow keep it up thts fab xxxx
:clap::clap::clap: xx

S: 22st6lb C: 22st6lb G: 19st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
:wow:That's FAB!!

Well done, keep up the good work x x x :D

S: 15st7lb C: 13st9lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 34.9 Loss: 1st12lb(11.98%)
Wow, I am on day 5 and can only hope my losses come naywhere near yours. You are doing fab keep it up.

Take care

Michelle x

annie_d

Silver Member
S: 14st5lb C: 13st7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 28.7 Loss: 0st12lb(5.97%)
Oh, well done! How fantastic, good for you. That will really spur you on now won't it?

record breaker ......................... xx

:eek: Your amazing, bet ya dancing on the ceiling, brilliant and insperational, well done!:p

ladylipo

Silver Member
You'll be a skinny skinny bum bum before long
:eek: jesus you've lost wat i need to loose and in such a short spare of time :eek::eek::eek:
Are you doing anything special?

thanks guys

Guys thanks so much..I'm so thrilled. My husband of 9 years left me two months ago because he was embarrassed about how fat I have become. Not that I am looking for sympathy I Know I would be pissed off two ifr he gained 6 stone since we met.So the fact is I am starting all over again with 3 kids to boot so I need this.Thanks for all the support you are my life line and I appreciate it sooooo much!Thanks again Michelle.

TracyJ

Gold Member
Wow Michelle you go girl, do it for yourself you deserve it honey! Well done for being able to pick yourself up and do this xxxx

Nah I was dumped my my hubby two months ago cauce I am too fat.Im having my shakes fibre clear in all shakes and two senokot a night. 4-5litres of water a day 2 sparkling.And the need to lose the weight and prove to myself that at 33 with 3 kids this is not the end for me!!!!! I am also burning 650cals every two days on the treadmil