2 stone in 6 weeks :D

Ktb87

Heyyy not been on in a few weeks thought I'd post something! Always had weight problems and can't count the number of times I've tried dieting. Finally thote enuff is enuff! I joined slimming world 6 weeks ago and so far lost 31 pounds :D I'm soooo happy on how well I've done. Sometimes it gets really hard to stay focused but you can do it! Hope ur all doing well :D xxx

wow thats amazing..what your secret????? :D

Cheers :D
Well I joined slimming world and think it's great! Did weight watchers a few year ago and lost 4 stone but struggled to keep at it! I think I'm quite lucky as I've nobody else 2 think of kids n partners etc as they can sometimes be a hinderance! I've joined a few zumba classes too! Great for a good workout and it's more fun than bein at the gym! But I think the biggest thing I've got at the minute is will power. I've had enough of being fat lol so hopefully by next year il be my target weight!!!

How you gettin on?? Xx

Cheers :D
Well I joined slimming world and think it's great! Did weight watchers a few year ago and lost 4 stone but struggled to keep at it! I think I'm quite lucky as I've nobody else 2 think of kids n partners etc as they can sometimes be a hinderance! I've joined a few zumba classes too! Great for a good workout and it's more fun than bein at the gym! But I think the biggest thing I've got at the minute is will power. I've had enough of being fat lol so hopefully by next year il be my target weight!!!

How you gettin on?? Xx

fantastic..good for u!:party0011: aw i would love to do zumba but cant at the moment as i have disc out that are leaning on my spine!ive lst 1 st 2 lbs in 6 weeks so im very happy with that and got slimmer of the month tonight :D i agree slimming world is great and the image therapy too.im lucky as im part of a fantastic group and our consultant is great!
I'm the same i dont have kids or anything but im newly married but my husband just eats all my slimming world recipes so its no hassle for me..
wow 2 stone in 6 wks is just amazing u couldnt ask for much more than that :0clapper:;)

Wow... Hi there, I am 21 in 6 weeks and would love to lose 2 stone by then and I have been struggling... My current diet is half a grapefruit in the morning, like a tortilla wrap or cereal for lunch and fruit for dinner. Exercise is Water Aerobics twice a week and walking a mile and a half everyday. Hopefully this helps.

Have any of you got any tips?

Back