Hoping This Time I'll Succeed

I weigh in on Sunday, so fingers crossed for then:D
Working shifts as a driver makes it hard sometimes...but I'm really trying.
Are you going to a class or do you weigh in at home?

Cool...keep me posted :cool: on your progress, and thank you, i'm hoping for a loss tomorrow, finger crossed. Do you feel you've had a good week so far?

Hi Sara, lost 4.5lb this week so feel great (for a change):woohoo:
I just hope to keep going. Please let me know how you do at weigh in tomorrow, I am keeping my fingers crossed for you

Hi Sara, lost 4.5lb this week so feel great (for a change):woohoo:
I just hope to keep going. Please let me know how you do at weigh in tomorrow, I am keeping my fingers crossed for you
That’s amazing well done ,I hope to have a good weigh in tomorrow ,But unfortunately I sprained my ankle running yesterday ..So spent the morning up a@e ..That’s not going to stop me tho ..Just mean I have to cut back on the exercise a little ..X

Hiya Sara, yes, you need to take it easy with your ankle. I was doing power walking/ jogging last time I was doing slimming world:rolleyes: and my knee gave up... painful and out of action for ages. Take your time and let it heal up. I hope you feel better soon and enjoy the rest of the bank holiday despite your trip to A&E. Davidx

Hiya Sara, yes, you need to take it easy with your ankle. I was doing power walking/ jogging last time I was doing slimming world:rolleyes: and my knee gave up... painful and out of action for ages. Take your time and let it heal up. I hope you feel better soon and enjoy the rest of the bank holiday despite your trip to A&E. Davidx
Hi David how are we doing ?Luckly my ankle is starting to feel much better ..I lost 4 more pounds ,I got my stone and half yesterday ,And got the slimmer of the week and the slimmer of the month ..So that brightened up my day .I hope you are doing ok on sw good luck for your weigh in on Sunday .x

:banana_dancer:Sara, congratulations that is sooooo awesome. I bet everyone is really proud of your achievement, you're doing so well:classic_cool:l. Its great your ankle is feeling less sore, its hard not doing your body magic when you are psyched up for it, but its better to let it completely heal, I guess.
Do you have a lot more weight you would like to lose?
How did your bank holiday go? It's been great here in Staffordshire, very warm, and I managed to get time off from work...but my Wife ( who's doing Slimming world too) thought i'd be better helping in the garden to keep my exercise going:classic_eek:
I feel I might start a thread of my own as we seem to have hijacked this one a bit.Have a great week, David x

Thankyou David ,Everyone is very proud especially myself ..My bank holiday was lovely ,Was so nice and warm..I was also doing the garden it’s one way to keep fit 😂I got another 1 and half to loose as I set myself a 3 stone target,So half way there..What about you ?How much ideally would you like to loose?x

Hi Sara, sorry for the late reply, but I have been away with work:classic_frown: I'd want to loose over 5 1/2 stone and i really need to get moving as sitting all day as a coach driver can be a bad life style. It's been a hard week for me this week, i've really stuck the plan, just not moved very much.
What kind of week are you having so far? after your amazing weigh in?

Hi Sara, sorry for the late reply, but I have been away with work:classic_frown: I'd want to loose over 5 1/2 stone and i really need to get moving as sitting all day as a coach driver can be a bad life style. It's been a hard week for me this week, i've really stuck the plan, just not moved very much.
What kind of week are you having so far? after your amazing weigh in?
Hi David,I went a way for the weekend had a few drinks ,I maintained this week ,Pretty please with that as I thought I would of gained ..So back on it after amazing weekend Away.Hopefully the scales will move my way on Monday ..How are u getting on ?x

Back