Hoping This Time I'll Succeed

Hopefully the food won't be too much of an issue through fasting. I'm a very fussy eater so my range of choices is very boring. You can imagine my in-laws shock when I married into the family and they discovered I didn't like curry lol! Most Ifthar's they'd be sitting with their banquet while I ordered in burger, chicken nuggets and chips!

Good luck on getting to your goal. 2st by Eid isn't out of reach. You'll do it :)

Ahhh I know my sister is like that, the last thing she wants is curry! & if I remain focused then I know i can do it! I've Got to keep an eye on the target... Remain focused... And no snacking whatsoever haha & Ramadan with all that lovely food will be a challenge for me BUT I'm going to take advantage of the oppurtunity to grow my will power :D

That's great, I have every faith in you that you can do this. I look forward to seeing how you get on. I'm hoping that the short window for being able to eat during Ramadan will be a good thing....?

Been to the shop and stocked up on food for the day so I literally have 0 excuses to not do this. We're having steak and SW chips for tea so that's something to look forward to :)

Oooo steak and chips sounds delicious!! Did you have a goal in. Mind before eid of how much you want to lose? My start weight was close to 25 Stone *hides face* & I'm now at 16st so nearly 9 stones gone, but over recent months I've took it easy just enjoying it and now I'm back on the strict path :) trying to get into the 14 stone bracket for eid!
I'm on calorie counting and it' usually involves chicken and vegs, BUT I'm having a sweet potato curry tonight from aldi! Ill heat it up throw it into a pan add my own spices and I'm good to go! Best of all it's less then 350 cal! And I've just done my morning 2 mile so that's good :D

Wow! You have done amazingly well! I was around 17st at my heaviest (size 24) Over the last few years I've yo-yo'd up and down, I'm now 15st 1lb (size 20/22) I'd love to be at 13st by Eid but think that's a bit ambitious.

I was 13st 13lb (size 16) through my later years at school. Saw my weight drop to 12st 12lb (slimmer but still a size 16) when I was around 21 but have never seen numbers that low since. I'm now 40! I always seem to get to around 14st 2lb then sabotage myself, as though mentally I can't allow myself to achieve a lower weight even though I know it's possible. I would love to be a comfortable 16/18 by Eid and then ultimately a 12/14 :)

How is it going today ladies?I have been having a real tired day since I woke up.Does anyone else find this when it hit the middle of the week?But I have motivated myself,Just had a bowl of fruit and fat free yogurt ..Then I will be having diced beef,Rice and lots of speed foods (vegetables) latter for dinner ..Now Of for a power walk once I pick my son up from school.Hopefully it will all pay of again on the scales on Monday 😀..#Motivation is the key#x

That's is doable! It's 2 stones which in also aiming to lose! We can do it! And wow that's really good you've dropped them sizes, and we need to Get you back to a size 12 for sure, but let's get you down to a size for eid! Just have to ensure you're eating right, & besides you're gonna have a wonderful steak tonight, how awesome is that?!
Im turning 31 on the 18th of May, jist need to make sure I'm sensible and don't go sabotaging it all haha

Unfortunately I don't see 1-2 dress sizes over several years as an achievement. I'm always incredibly hard on myself.

You're doing really well Sara. Midweek is always worse. As my weigh day is a Wednesday, midweek is the weekend which is difficult. We often visit my in-laws and its halal food heaven. Where we live it's really difficult to get hold of so I tend to go a but crazy when we're there - especially with takeaways. But given what you're eating I'm sure you'll see the results on the scales on Monday. You can do it :)

sorry 😮I should say guys rather than ladies😂..I love power walks it clears the mind.jahalia don’t be so hard on your self ,I heard at slimming world on Monday that someone had fish and chips last week and 2 big glasses of wine and still lost 2 pounds ..If anything save up your sins this week so at the weekend u can have something nice at the weekend.I think we all deserve a little treat now and then if we strict with our selfs for the rest of the week ..What part of the world are you both from ?x

Do you both go to SW groups or do it from home?x
I'm from sunny Lancashire! Haha will be heading over to Liverpool next wednesday for a photoshoot so will have to. Make sure I remain healthy! (I'm on a calorie controlled diet) how's your day been?. How you been getting along with your diet?

How is everyone doing ?So I went for my 2 weeks weigh in last Monday ,And I lost a further 2 and a half pounds ..I received my first half stone certificate..Baring in mind last week the weather was so horrid so I couldn’t do as much walking as I would of liked .Its now turning in to summer weather 😀So I am now going to go for my 2 mile walk for the day ..be lovely to c that first stone gone soon I am so determined ..I hope you both are well.x

How is everyone doing ?So I went for my 2 weeks weigh in last Monday ,And I lost a further 2 and a half pounds ..I received my first half stone certificate..Baring in mind last week the weather was so horrid so I couldn’t do as much walking as I would of liked .Its now turning in to summer weather 😀So I am now going to go for my 2 mile walk for the day ..be lovely to c that first stone gone soon I am so determined ..I hope you both are well.x
Hiya! Yorie doing amazing! Half stone gone like tat! Should be proud! I myself had a photography shoot Wednesday and I've overdone it squatttig to they those angles lol now my quads acheeeee so wiating to heal! Here's to losing a stone!

Morning everyone ,I haven’t been on here for a little while ,So just to pop on to see how everyone is doing ?So I am on my week 5 I have lost another 2 and half pounds last week ,I am 2 and half pounds away to my stone.I am really hoping and have a good feeling i might just get my stone be certificate on Monday at my weigh in ..I thought as the weeks go by it will get harder with cravings etc ,But Infact I am finding it so much easier and have increased my body magic by loads..I hope you all getting on ok ?x

Hello again everyone how are we all doing ?So I went to my weigh in last night and have received my stone certificate ,I managed to loose 5 pounds and a half this week so very pleased with that .I am 4 more pounds away from stone and a half,This is now my 6th week doing slimming world .Feeling very tired today I always do after the day of my weigh in ..So doing gental exercise today and drinking plenty water .xx

Well done!! Sara, it's a great feeling hitting mini goals, and a 5 1/2 pound loss in a week that's awesome:D
Wish I was more motivated with body magic:character00116:

Back