2 stone in 6 weeks?

hey considering everything. well done Gem xoxox

i cant believe i'm working a soddin saturday again!!!!!! everyone else has gone home so i'm taking advantage and while my steriliser is humming away i'm gettin to play on here!!

I've been a bit lax on my water yesterday and today. so go 2 2litre bottles of sparkling water from tesco's to go at. 12p a bottle OMG i can't believe it !!!

I just can't like sparkling water. I have tried it many times and despise it!!!

I am so bored today!!! I wanted to watch Harry Potter all day but I can't even be bothered to get up and put the DVD in the machine. Where is my ketosis energy!?!?

I think i've left all my energy in bed this morning!!!
i never used to like sparkling water but i've found i dont feel as thirsty and my keto breath isn't as bad!!!

I don't really suffer with keto breath that much. God, everything on TV seems to be about food today!!! It will be my real test of strength today being at home all day and there is food here. I have an extra shake in case I need it so I should be okay! x

Your gonna be fine Gem. I wish i was at home. I'm still stuck here. my Dad is sitting the monsters and i'm well late, said i'd be back about 2 lol. I blame the department of health. This swine flu thing has really buggered my place up this week!!!!!

I normally have to work every weekend so I should be making the most of this really :(

I am so ashamed of myself for not being able to think of anything but food! How disgusting is that? :(

its not disgusting at all. FGS it's been so long since i've eaten anything that i wake up in the middle of the night coz i can smell fish and chips LOL. OH would say get up, look in the mirror and have a soddin word with yourself. in othr words snap out of it. why not go for a swim and a sauna at your local baths????

we don't really have anything like that here plus the world is not ready to see me in a swimming costume. in fact, i dont think i even have one lol!!!

i think i will watch some movies and have a nap as i am extremely tired for some unknown reason!! x

Sounds good. i'm signing off till later coz the autoclaves have finally finished so i can go home woo hooo!!!!

Have a nice rest hun xoxox

soontobelittlegem – 15lbs lost, 13lbs to go
Dione – 3.5lbs lost, 24.5lbs to go
hobbithead – 8lbs lost, 20lbs to go
babycake - 4lbs lost, 24lbs to go
Sarah - 17lbs lost, 11lbs to go
happyway - 28lbs to go
alipally - 12lbs lost, 16lbs to go
cambridge*diet*08 – 8lbs lost, 20lbs to go
merriefach - 15lbs lost, 13lbs to go
summer1960 -

Hope no one minds. Have updated my weight loss.

Have a good weekend one and all.

I'm trying hun but I can't stop thinking about chicken today! I just want to eat chicken!!! Argh!

I have set myself a target of 3lbs a week which would put me at goal my February (including moving up the plans and slightly lower losses). That suits me fine. Should be 12st something by Christmas. Never been that small since I was a kid!!!! x

WTG Kim!!!

I'm very much afraid that I'm going to have a really pants loss this week, the scales just aren't moving (yes! I weigh EVERY day!!)
Never had this before so I'm flabbergasted! Still weigh day isn't until Wednesday, so I'll reserve judgement until then.... I might get a whoosh :rolleyes:

I was in bed at 8.30 last night absolutely exhausted... hence I am now up at 4.30am:rolleyes:

For me though, this is a great night's sleeps I'm lucky to get 4 hours on the trot before I wake up.... insomnia, it'd be great if I did stuff when I was awake in the night but I don't!

Babycake, saturday mornings with the autoclave.... brings back memories... been a really really long time since I did anything remotely clinical. Hope you got home OK!

Gem... you are very lucky! Now I know that you're going to have a great loss this week... providing that you stay away from the chicken!

Morning Ladies

Sorry I have not been about much, a really busy week at work and home. The only good thing about my son getting me up at 6am (OMG how early!!) on a Sunday is I have managed to catch up reading everyone's posts on here.

Some great losses girls:D:D Feel I am lagging behind a bit as STS last week but got WI tomorrow evening so keeping everything crossed for a good one:p

Hope everyone has a relaxing Sunday

I didn't eat anything whoop!!! Made a mint chocolate mousse yesterday and it was lovely until I discovered the lumps of gelatine in the middle which made me gag!! I blended it for ages!! What I did eat of it though was very filling and I will definitely be trying it again. Got tonnes of chocolate and chocolate mint packs left as I always buy 7 days worth even though I weigh every 5-6 days so I end up with a surplus. You never know when they will come in handy!!!

Landlord is coming round today to inspect the outside of the house for some painting or something. I am going to pretend I am not in as I don't want him coming in the house-it's a bombsite!!! Plus I feel like crap today. My jaw hurts-I think I have been clenching my teeth in my sleep again. What a strange one I am!?

I tried a lovely top on yesterday that I mistakenly picked up in Tesco. Didn't look at the size and it turned out to be a 14! I wore it for my uni interview last month and had to buy another top as it was too tight around my arms and kept rolling up at the bottom. When I put it on yesterday, it fits perfectly!!! I was so pleased! I know I'm not a size 14, think it's mis-sized and is closer to a 16 but who cares?! It makes my waist look really small and feel a million dollars wearing it which is all that counts!!!

Am slumming it today though in tracky bottoms and a vest top. I just have no energy. It's day 6 so I must be in ketosis. I just don't seem to get that energy boost anymore!

Scales are showing 1lb loss already so looks like I will be having a good week! x

Somebody must have energy around here.... it's certainly NOT me... I'm absolutely knackered!

I was in bed at 8.30 last night and I actually feel like I should go for a little nap after 'lunch' if you can call it that!

I swear my body had better comply and give up some lbs soon or I'm going to scream! I've upped my water from 2.5 to 3.5ltres per day, I hope that it will help.

Poor you Hobbit... sts in week 3 have you been 100% for the whole time? Just wondering, because it's week 3 for me and I think I'm heading in the same direction, I've stuck to it 100% it's never happened before! I'm just hoping for a whoosh before official weigh day... I weigh everyday but only official weigh in counts for anything!

I'm really hoping to be in the next stone zone by weigh in but that's means I've gotta get rid of 3.5lb in the next 3 .5 days!!
:rolleyes: Might happen I suppose, but pigs might fly too!!

PMSL! :rotflmao:
Gem, you are priceless babe!

Well, I measured myself only 4 days after I'd first measured myself and guess what?
1" off my bust 1.5" off my waist and 1" off my hips.... Looking in the mirror, I've also noticed I now have quite defined shoulders (weird I know, but I have that 'dip' under the collarbones that makes my shoulders more prominent... unfortunately there's still the fatty arms and 'underarm' flab there, but you can't have everything!)
Just enjoying a hot vanilla shake for my brekkie... still 100%, still no movement on the scales, but I'm just not going to sweat it! ;)

happy Monday everyone, remember monday means that the week is full of possibilities, you only have to make them happen!!!

Back