2 stone in 6 weeks?

fraid not ally. i forgot to update last weeks 4lbs. this week was a complete mare. i blipped at alton towers. nearly colapsed so ate 1/2 a cheese buttie.

of course you can join!!! our target is 31st August for our 2st however if the other ladies are agreeable, we could continue and set another goal for your target date so you aren't alone. will add you to the list:

soontobelittlegem – 15lbs lost, 13lbs to go
Dione – 3.5lbs lost, 24.5lbs to go

hobbithead – 11lbs lost, 17lbs to go

babycake - 11lbs lost, 17lbs to go
Sarah -COMPLETED 28LBS LOST :D
happyway - 28lbs to go
alipally - 14lbs lost, 14lbs to go
cambridge*diet*08 – 8lbs lost, 20lbs to go
merriefach - 15lbs lost, 13lbs to go
summer1960 -
wanabskini - 28lbs by 02/10/09 - 28lbs to go

Gem - you feeling any better hun? xoxox

a little bit babycake, think it's just stress. it's totally washed me out! i have no energy to do anything!!! i feel like being artistic today though so may have to get out my pencils. however i could be tempted by my counted cross stitch hehe! x

sounds like a good plan. We've had a flood at work so sat here doing very little, wish i'd brought my knitting with me. the one day i leave it at home typical me. :(

See that's the thing about little craft things to do that don't need a sewing machine, you can take them anywhere... Me I need my sewing maching to do quilting... Not really a 'take to work' item!!

I did a bit of counted Cross stitch Gem... But I'm not that good at counting and it was always a bit 'representative' of the original plan by the finish of it!! :rolleyes:

Arggghhhh! Knitting... I've still got a half finished scarf in the cupboard! If I had a job I could take that with me to work!! ;)

Only 5 more blocks and I can start assembling my quilt... This not having a job thing is good really!

cheese sandwich Babycake??? Well needs must! If you've pushed yourself too hard.
Have to say that the sensible money would have taken an extra bar with them for such emergencies
;)(I would have forgotten though, because I'm a dizzy blonde!)

Awww Gem stress is a funny thing... all that adrenalin will cause water retention.
Quick exercise try some deep breathing imagining you breathing into the stress and tension and then exhaling it all away... a couple of minutes after some rather tough business meetings usually gets me able to face the next onslaught at work... when I have a job that is!

Come on girls heads up, shoulders back... look the world in the eye and tell them that you are in control of your own destiny.... :)

Thanks Ali,

It just seems that every week, since week 2, I head to a good loss and then something ruins it, usually me! :( x

Hope that you're feeling more positive today Gem! :) tbh, so long as we keep on moving in the right direction, we'll be fine.. I know that you're gonna make this 2 stone challenge, I can feel it in my 'water' (and there's certainly enough of it!)

I certainly am... scale hopping as usual but I am now in the 14s 14st 13.5lb this morning WooHoo! I'm hoping that the scales are kind to me this week... esp as i endured a really crap week last week!!! :cross:
It's the weekend girls!!! Have a great one!

I don't think I am! Another STS. I am weighing at home today as still feeling peaky.

I know have two weeks to lose 13lbs...not going to happen.

Fingers crossed that after these two STSs, I will shed a lot next week. I know it's because I have missed packs and not drunk much water. I feel so sick today!!! x

Hey Gem stick with it babes... if you can see the goal posts at the end of the month... then you've given it a really good try... I'm only 14lb down and I KNOW that I'm never going to make it, but it doesn't stop me giving it my best shot and it shouldn't stop you either!

Keep on plodding onwards and remember if you feel poorly you won't loose much weight anyhow. Don't sweat the small stuff babes... health first diet second!

Hey Gem stick with it babes... if you can see the goal posts at the end of the month... then you've given it a really good try... I'm only 14lb down and I KNOW that I'm never going to make it, but it doesn't stop me giving it my best shot and it shouldn't stop you either!

Keep on plodding onwards and remember if you feel poorly you won't loose much weight anyhow. Don't sweat the small stuff babes... health first diet second!

exactly what ali said!!! I have not done v well at all... But I am not giving up. I have got just under 3 weeks til I need to squeeze into a bikini so shall not be giving up despite my poor performance...

i have only had one day off (last sunday) but my losses have been appalling! :(

heres to the next few weeks. you can only do your best. whatever loss we achieve is better than not even attempting the challenge in the first place!

good luck for the next few w.i's ladies

x

soontobelittlegem – 15lbs lost, 13lbs to go

happyway - 28lbs to go
cambridge*diet*08 – 10lbs lost, 18lbs to go
summer1960 -

Thanks guys,

I'm back from tomorrow with a vengeance and determined to lose at least a stone before I move away on 12th! x

whoops!

soontobelittlegem – 7lbs lost, 21lbs to go

happyway - 28lbs to go
cambridge*diet*08 – 10lbs lost, 18lbs to go
summer1960 -

gained 8lbs :cry:it's my own fault. i'm letting things get on top of me and turning to food again.

new start today! and i will hit that target by the end of the month. i'm determined!!! i know this 8lbs will come off as quickly as it went on so fingers crossed i will be at 15st 10lbs on 31st August!!! x

I'm feeling for you Gem, I really am.... Sorry I can't physcially stand in front of the kitchen and bar your way... that's gotta be up to you sweetie, but I know that you can do it... I've looked at your photos and seen the evidence.

Put that corset photo on the fridge and on the cupboard doors... it might just motivate you a bit ;)

Well day 27 for me :eek: Can hardly believe it. Feels like I've only been at it for a week (the weight losses say I've only been at it for 2... maybe that's why it feels such a short time???

Weigh isn't until Wednesday.... Not expecting miracles but 4lb would be really nice! :rolleyes: Well a girl's gotta hope.

Cambridgediet.... Hey , the weight is off not on... and you and I both know that the closer you get to goal the slower the losses are.... I actually can't believe how pants my losses are this time round either! But I'll take anything that comes off, safe in the knowledge that nothing else will provide a faster loss!
Shoulders back heads up... tomorrow is the start of a brand new week, full of endless possiblities. All you have to do is believe:)

Thanks Ali,

I'm back today, another restart. So annoyed that I have put some back on but I guess I will lose it pretty quickly. Only 4 days until WI so hoping that I lose it in that time! I know I can if I stick to it and keep up the water intake. Speaking of water, I better get some.

First baby step-get through today 100%. One day at a time. I will get there eventually! x

come on Gem. guzzle guzzle guzzle that water. i'll make a deal with you. 4litres each today and tomorrow.xoxox

ok its a deal xoxox

Hello

is it to late to join this group?
Im new here, started the cambridge diet yesterday. So far so good.
I feel motivated, and I drink a LOT of water.
I want to loose about 18kg, I think that is 3 stone.

I have been overweight most of my life. I have lost 20 kg in eating less and using Reducti. Reductil has been a blessing for me.
This last year has not been to good. I have gotten into a comfortzone, I feel ok and I can buy clothes, but Im still owerweigth, and I want it off NOW!
Thats why im doing the cd.
I have done it a few years ago, and I lost 7 kg in three weeks

I must say, it has been impressing reading this thread. You are very good at beeing supportive, and I would be so happy to join you:)

Sorry if my English is a bit..... im norwegian...:wave_cry:

Back