2 stone in 6 weeks?

Me, priceless? For everything else, there's Barclaycard...

Day 7 again for me and still 100%!

I didn't eat last night even though I was strongly tempted about 5 million times!

I am having problems with the mousse. It keeps having lumps in the middle. I have blended it for ages but still the gag inducing lumps :( what am I doing wrong?

Am working all day today so provided these new people don't turn up wanting training, I will be dossing on here all day. Oh the joys of knowing you don't have to put any effort in because you know you are leaving in 4 weeks :D

There are two keys to a good mousse:

1. Cold cold cold water, I put a couple of ice cubes in and blitz them before hand!

2. mix the powder into the shake before adding it to the water!.... put the scoop of mix a mousse into the pack and stir it in with a dry teaspoon before adding to the water.

HTH!
Not sure mastercard will help with the scales situation!!!

Evening Ladies!

Hope we are all still going strong!

Im feeling really rubbish today. I decided to scale jump this morning and I havent lost 1lb....Ive lost nothing in the whole week! I have stayed exactly the same :cry:Its been really tough this week to! So I have been 100% all week and so I dont understand :cry:

xxx

Aww Sarah don't be disillusioned! Sometimes your body needs to relax a bit. I bet you will have lost by the time your WI comes around.

I'm so p*ssed off! They have scheduled the two new guys in training with me on every single shift I have left at work!!! It's like babysitting and I have no time to do anything I need to do and that means no time for Minis at work :(

I probably won't be able to get back on for any decent amount of time until after WI on Friday! x

Oh God, I am having a crap time!

Some guy I work with has taken it upon himself to try and split Mike and I up. I have spoken to Mike and he has assured me that nothing this guy says will make him finish with me but I'm so stressed and worried about it! This guy has threatened me and Mike and I've been forced to tell my boss. He's furious! I'm so freaking out about it. I didn't sleep a wink last night and I can't even function today. I have people training with me from 10:00-20:00 :( I can't be doing with it today!

On the plus side, I am still 100%. Hope you guys are all okay? x

Oh Gem I hope you day gets better babe!

Just quickly checking in to let you know I lost 3lbs at WI yesterday, very chuffed:D

Well done hun that's a fab result!!! Have updated you on the list x

soontobelittlegem – 15lbs lost, 13lbs to go
Dione – 3.5lbs lost, 24.5lbs to go

hobbithead – 11lbs lost, 17lbs to go
babycake - 4lbs lost, 24lbs to go
Sarah - 17lbs lost, 11lbs to go
happyway - 28lbs to go
alipally - 12lbs lost, 16lbs to go
cambridge*diet*08 – 8lbs lost, 20lbs to go
merriefach - 15lbs lost, 13lbs to go
summer1960 -

Well, Hobbit, I'm heading for STS on week 3 too... do I detect a trend here!
Fab work on the 3lb this week! Weigh day is tomorrow for me :sigh: I'm sooo not looking forward to it, despite being 100% the whole time:confused:

Awwww Gem, :hug99: Take no notice of sh!t stirring busybodies, he probably wants you for himself! My guess is that he's got more chance of hell freezing over!

Being busy at work has it's bonuses you know... no time to think about food and the count down to uni will defo go faster!

Hope your day gets better Hobbit!

Congratulations on your loss hobbithead x

Sorry to hear you have had a bad day Gem, just remember not long until you leave now! x

I went to my weigh in feeling like poop! Drank and had my porridge this morning too! I got weighed and 4lbs were gone......how did that happen. I have just chucked the stupid bloody scales in the bin. And yay I have completed the challenge!!!!

xxx

Last edited:
Well done Sarah!!

Things have got worse. The guy has made threatening comments to me while at work and the boss has suspended him. He's going to get sacked I should think. I just can't be doing with all this crap!

My scales are showing a loss of 4lbs already whoop whoop! Fingers crossed for a couple more ready for Friday yay! x

I've updated myself... at least I made it to my stone off with a 2lb loss this week (which was really 6 days!)

Sarah - 17lbs lost, 11lbs to go
happyway - 28lbs to go
alipally - 14lbs lost, 14lbs to go
summer1960 -
Any news about what happened with that man at work Gem, hope it's not too bad, what did he actually say to you?

Last edited:
Congratulations on your loss hobbithead x

Sorry to hear you have had a bad day Gem, just remember not long until you leave now! x

I went to my weigh in feeling like poop! Drank and had my porridge this morning too! I got weighed and 4lbs were gone......how did that happen. I have just chucked the stupid bloody scales in the bin. And yay I have completed the challenge!!!!

xxx

Gotta love the diet Sarah!!! 2 Stone in 3 week WooooHoooooo!!!!
:worthy::happy096::clap:

And you Gem.... 4lb already this week:jelous: So very jealous of you both, my body is just not complying to the plan and dropping the weight!!!
Hobbit, Fabulous news on your loss this week too hun!
Ho Hum... I hope next week is a better!!

Last edited:
Thank you both. Im so pleased I can see a difference now it has given me such an incentive to keep to 100% and follow it through until the end.

Dont be down hearted Ali a loss of 2lbs in better than a loss of nothing so GO YOU! And wow Gem a loos of 4lbs already your sailing by this week.

Im sorry to hear things have got worse at work for you. I hope he has been suspended. Just think you have few more weeks and you will be gone from there and will never have to see him again.

Hope everyones Wednesday has started off well x
Sarah -COMPLETED 28LBS LOST :D
happyway - 28lbs to go
summer1960 -

woooop! Sarah well done on the 28lbs, you have well and truly smashed this challenge...
i on the other hand have let the team down this week and will prob have a sts when i weigh tomorrow!
heres to a fab loss next week though x

What is it with week 3 eh?? i don't think anyone has had a good week 3... except SARAH!

TBH, I'm not downhearted about 2lb... I was expecting STS...as the bloody scales hadn't moved ALL week!

I realise that making the 2 stone in 6 weeks may well be a bridge too far now, but I'm still hopeful that I'll be in sight of the goal post by the end of it!

O'la ladies. i'm back and updating

babycake - 11lbs lost, 17lbs to go
Sarah -COMPLETED 28LBS LOST :D
happyway - 28lbs to go
summer1960 -

WTG Babycake 7lb!!

Well done you ... Take it you've had a fabulous week then??

Hi guys,

Sorry for not being around the past couple of days. I have been majorly stressed about all this crap going on at work. I had to have the day off yesterday because it made me physically sick with worry. I couldn't manage any packs yesterday but I did have 1.5l of water. Have done myself no good though because apparently I have gained 3lbs out of the 4lbs I had lost! Not happy. But it couldn't be helped. Mike was home all day yesterday and he really looked after me. At least it gave us some much needed time together!

I'm feeling much better today but Mike is covering my shift at work for me so I can rest a bit. I was due to be off tomorrow and Saturday anyway so I won't be going back until Sunday now.

On with the water and here's to losing anything I have apparently gained! x

Is it to late for me to join??

Hi all,
This is my first ever blog/thread so apolgises for any errors i might make.

I just wouldnt if i coould join your '2 stone in 6 weeks challenge' as i'm going to a wedding with my boyfriend and friends at the start of October for our pal's wedding and can not face getting into a bikini after gaining 2 stone in 18 months.

I have done the CD breifly about 2 months ago and lost 11 pounds over two weeks (but put most of it back on since), i'm going to back to my councillor and get some more shakes.

Anyway my target is 2 stone by 2/10/09!!!!!

please help :):):):):)

Back