2 stone in 6 weeks?

This thread is not so much about the challenge... it's more about the support we offer each other! Like Babycake says.... it wouldn't be the same without you!

BTW... there's very little chance of me making the 28lb, but I'm aiming to be as close as I can!!!

Well I've lost 3lbs so far (in one day woooooooot!) so it's looking good for me. Might see how close I can get to the 28lbs off even if I do only have just over a week! I'm still 3lbs down from when I started so that's 6 in total! Will update when I WI on Saturday x

soontobelittlegem – 3lbs lost, 25lbs to go
Dione – 3.5lbs lost, 24.5lbs to go
hobbithead – 11lbs lost, 17lbs to go
babycake - 11lbs lost, 17lbs to go

Sarah -COMPLETED 28LBS LOST :D

happyway - 28lbs to go
alipally - 14lbs lost, 14lbs to go
cambridge*diet*08 – 13lbs lost, 15lbs to go
merriefach - 15lbs lost, 13lbs to go
summer1960 -
wanabskini - 28lbs by 02/10/09 - 28lbs to go
Klompen 0kg lost 12.7kg to go
want to be slim 0lb lost 28lb to go

hobbithead – 11lbs lost, 17lbs to go
Sarah -COMPLETED 28LBS LOST
happyway - 28lbs to go
alipally - 16.5lbs lost, 11.5lbs to go
summer1960 -

Oops! Forgot to update myself on the list last week!!!

Morning all. Just realised I forgot to update myself too!! Sorry not been about this week, been feeling sorry for myself. Only lost a pound last week and was hoping for a really good one this week and forgot it was TOTM this week:(

WI is tom evening and although I have been good all week I am not too hopeful.

Hope you are all doing well xx

hobbithead – 12lbs lost, 16lbs to go
happyway - 28lbs to go
alipally - 16.5lbs lost, 11.5lbs to go
summer1960 -

Hi Hobbit.... you could try upping your water intake... See my 100% water experiment thread... it's really working for me!!

Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow!

Hi i was just reading your post, i have only just started on the website so not really sure how to use it, how do i set my targets and view it all, i am 15st and need to loose at least 4 to 5st to feel healthy again, does the cambridge diet really work?

Yes sez it really works. The first time I did CD, I lost 7st in 6 months. I then stupidly went off plan and put 3st back on. I'm here again now to lose my remaining 6st. I hope to be just about there after Christmas.

If you click on one of my tickers, it will take you to the website to make your own. You then need to copy and paste the bbCode into your signature (User CP --> Edit Signature).

Good luck! We will be starting a new challenge soon if you want to join? x

Hi many thanks for your reply, i hope it works, wow 7stone,
i really am excited to start, i can just see me in a few months time in my skirt wooooooooooooohoooooooooooo x

Good Grief woman... the incredible shrinking Gem!!!

Just goes to show that the only thing you've gained really is water!!! Thank goodness eh!?

Well day 35 is over now, so that's 5 weeks 100% :D... still don't have the impressive losses that you get, but this week with the water... hmmmmm well so far I'm down 4.5lb in 4 days so I'm delighted!!

Right I'm off to bed now!

i start my cambridge diet tomorrow, but weighed my self this morning and i have lost 5lb as my counsellor told me to cut down on carbs b4 i started the diet, i have lived off tuna, cheese, salad, cottage cheese and water all week and i feel great, bring on tomoz , i cant wait to start loosing i have loads of energy overlast couple of days, more than usual, but nhot complaning,
can any one tell me if my splitting headach has anything to do with loosing weight , x
thanks
sarahx

thanks, i hope my headache does go soon its driving me nuts . well i suppose it wont last forever once i get stuck in to my diet,
sarah x

hiya, can i join in please - prob in your new challenge if you do one as i think i'm a bit late for this one now!! been sole sourcing for nearly 3 weeks now - lost 8lbs in my first week and 4lbs last week so everythings going in the right direction altho havent lost any inches off my stomach - does anyone else have areas they arent shifting?? good luck everyone xx

hobbithead – 12lbs lost, 16lbs to go
happyway - 28lbs to go
alipally - 23lbs lost, 5lbs to go
summer1960 -

Hello Cherry Blossom!! Yes! Please do join us on our new challenge which will start on 1st September...
We need some ideas of what people want to achieve!

My loss this week has been 6.5lb that is completely incredible for me... and I'm putting it down to my increased water intake! (I haven't even had a poo since Friday:eek:)... Now I only have 5lb to go.... I'm going to hold my breath for the last WI, I might even make it!

OMG Gem. 3 stone in 9 weeks ......Gulp....... i'd be up for 2.5 in 9 WI's but could be pushing it for 3 whole stones, especially after tonights discusting loss of only 2lbs.
i've decided that stress is a big factor. i have 100% ss this week. i've kept amazing control of my intake v output ratio. aaaaaaggggghhhh!!!!
i pledge to drink all my water, go to the potty and continue to SS 100%. roll on the next challenge.
xoxox

I don't think I will do it either babycake but I will try my damned hardest!!! Why don't we just have a 9 week challenge and pledge what we want to lose in that time? x

Back