2 stone in 6 weeks?

Hello Klompen!
We've all only got 2 weeks left of this challenge, but if you'd like to join in for those that's fine.... I'm sure that we'll come up with a new challenge at the end of this one!

I have to say that your English is much better than my Norwegian!

Good luck with CD, I'm sure that you'll do really well and those last kg's will just fall off!

welcome to the gang Klompen xoxox

Gem how's it going? sorry i'm only checking in now. been run off my feet at work. Big grumpy came back off hs holidays and has been working me hard. Very limited internet time.
Anyway had WI tonight and have lost 6lbs. I was so pleased with myself that i completly missed the part in the conversation with my OH to do a sponsered bike ride in november and train for a 10k run. Trust me ladies, my bum on a bike NAPS (not a pretty site) and my body in lycra (people will need therapy) LOL

OMG! Babycake.... 6lb, sooo pleased for you... :wow:

Today's weigh in and I've lost 2.5lb,:sigh: not very impressive, but I've commited to drinking 3.5-4l of water everyday for the next week to see if it makes any difference. :rolleyes:
Not herbal teas... water (hot though, because cold water makes me gag!)
If it doesn't then it's back to the herbal tea!

I've updated you and me babycake!
soontobelittlegem – 15lbs lost, 13lbs to go
Dione – 3.5lbs lost, 24.5lbs to go
hobbithead – 11lbs lost, 17lbs to go[/COLOR]
babycake - 11lbs lost, 17lbs to go

Sarah -COMPLETED 28LBS LOST :D
happyway - 28lbs to go
alipally - 14lbs lost, 14lbs to go
cambridge*diet*08 – 10lbs lost, 18lbs to go
merriefach - 15lbs lost, 13lbs to go
summer1960 -
wanabskini - 28lbs by 02/10/09 - 28lbs to go[/QUOTE]

soontobelittlegem – 7lbs lost, 21lbs to go
hobbithead – 11lbs lost, 17lbs to go
babycake - 17lbs lost, 11lbs to go

happyway - 28lbs to go
alipally - 16.5lbs lost, 11.5lbs to go
summer1960 -
wanabskini - 28lbs by 02/10/09 - 28lbs to go

Good morning
Im on my third day today, and I feel fine. I have a cold, so today im just relaxing in my sofa.
I havent had any problems with the diet yet.
I use reductil now, and I think it is very helpful.

this summer I put on more weigth then I thought. On monday when I went to buy the diet I got on the weigth, but I didnt want to know what it said. But today I went on it at home. Good thing Ive started this diet... 90 kg..i think its about 200 lbs ( Im not good with stones and lsb-i use kg)
I would like to be about 73-75 kg, I think that is ca 165 lbs
So I want to loose about 15-17 kg, and I hope I to be there the 15. of october. do you think I will be able to do that?
Im only drinking the shakes and the soups, and I drink a lot of water-and diet coke.

I used this diet before, and did three weeks,came off it for a weekend and planned to start again on monday. I could not do it. I almost
threw up, so im not doing that again..

So girls- what do you think? Will I be able to loose 15-17 kg till the middle of october??

Have a great day!!

Hi there my name is Lynn and I done cambridge a few months back lost a stone and a bit but then put it all back on again and a bit more......back on the wagon from today and have been s/s all day really need some help and I would love to join your challenge! please can you add me if im not to late! thanks!! :)

The more the merrier. hopefully someone a bit techie will add you on

happyway - 28lbs to go
summer1960 -
Klompen 0kg lost 12.7kg to go
want to be slim 0lb lost 28lb to go

OK , I've added Klompen and WTBS to the list. I've taken the liberty of putting your target in kg's Klompen, as I realise it'll be easier for you to visualise it! Good luck girls!

happyway - 28lbs to go
cambridge*diet*08 – 13lbs lost, 15lbs to go
summer1960 -
Klompen 0kg lost 12.7kg to go
want to be slim 0lb lost 28lb to go

Another 3lb off for you then Cambridge... Well done! You're tracking well, even with a STS week!

Im on day four, and still doing well. a bit headace, but i drink a lot of water so I hope it will pass soon.
I hope everyone else is doing fine!

Hey there everyone... Day 31 today!

I actually don't quite know how I've managed this without any hitches or blips... I sailed into ketosis, and I've found it simple to stay on track, in spite of the poor weight losses I've kept on going. I wish I could can my optimism, motivation and determination. I know I'd make £millions overnight. :rolleyes:

I can't, but, I can encourage cajole and support you guys to stay with the programme!
So here it is!!!

Com'on girls!!! WE CAN do this... we can get to the end of the 6 weeks without any further blips or mishaps.... we can even perhaps get through the next 2 weeks having loads and loads of water!.... which I really struggle with, but, if it proves to be beneficial, I will be necking it on a daily basis!

It's almost the weekend too Wooohooo!!!

I'm completely out of this. I have put it virtually all back on (save for 3lbs!) so I'm going to have a final go at restarting on Saturday.

If we set up another challenge, I will be up for it but I'm not going to punish myself by trying to hit this one, knowing I cannot do it.

Will be on again on Saturday xxx

Another 3lb off for you then Cambridge... Well done! You're tracking well, even with a STS week!

Hey Ali, yup i am still going strong.

Not got much choice atm though.

Ive got bikinis which are wincing when i even dare to look at them :eek: lol

I so know what you mean about bottling this motivation/ determination/ drive etc...
I cherish each day that I feel positive as I know it can so easily be lost. Just make the most of every good day because sure as hell there will be some bad'uns to really p*** you off!

Hope you and all our other comrades our doing well.

Not gonna hit 28lbs by 3rd sept but whatever i lose is a bonus!

xxxx

At least those bikinis are only wincing.... If I possessed any bikinis they'd be running for the hills, screaming!!! :giggle:

Well, I'm on the glugging water experiment for the next 2 weeks, and so far, it seems to be having a positive effect.....2.5lb off in the last 2 days!! :D I'm hoping

Gem, I've pm'd you babes...

Hmmmm.... Dunno what happened to PM, but I've typed another now!

Hope everyone is doing well here? It's a bit quiet the last few days!

Just answered you Ali.

I feel like crap this morning!!! Stomach upset :( it's all good though because I never want to eat again!!!

Am I still allowed on this thread even though I am not doing the challenge now? I was hoping we would start another one when this one is done? x

Gem good luck with your start. It wouldn't be the same thread without you...and deffo up for the next challenge when it starts.
xoxox

Back