2 stone in 6 weeks?

It's certainly possible, but it depends on a number of factors, how much rubbish you ate before the diet, how much you need to lose, sex (as in male or female I should add:giggle:)

If you stick to the diet, your body will lose exactly the right amount for you. Could be 2 stone in 6 weeks, could be more, could be less. Assuming 100% you'll have no say in the matter.

Best just to get on with the diet and let the body decide your best fat loss as it happens :)

i guess your right. school broke up for summer holidays on Friday, they are 7 weeks long. I'm determined to stick to SS for these 7 weeks at least. I really want people to notice a difference in me when they return to school. Day 1 starts tomorrow. I will be on here for daily support.

shelz i lost 34lbs (2st 6lbs) in 6 weeks before so it's definitely possible. i was 100% for those 6 weeks and drank at least 3l of water a day. i wasn't exercising so maybe with exercise it would have been more.

we'll do it together! if i could lose 2st in 6 weeks, i will be right on target to get to where i want to by the time i start uni! x

2 stone in 6 months.. Yes please

Hi Guys, :grouphugg:
I want to lose 2 stone is 6 weeks, shall we do it together?:sign0009: we can push each other everyday and making sure we are all being good little girls :innocent0002:

Its only 4.5lb a week (approx)

Whos up for it? Lets see if we can drop this weight!!!

Love to all xxx

I'm in my 6th week and have lost 31.5lbs so it is possible, but if you stick to it 100%, I'm sure you'll be pleased with whatever you lose in that time :) Good luck x

Wow Suranne:eek: thats amazing. Did you stick on ss to do that? I really hope i am as succesful as you :)

i'm up for it. i did it before! lost 34lbs in 6 weeks so it's definitely possible! we should have a little challenge!

me and shelz are doing it so if you want in, add your name to the list:

soontobelittlgem
shelz

Yes please, if you dont mind me gate crashing :thankyou:
Im new here so how do i add my name to the list?:confused:

Thanks Dione, yes I'm on SS and it really does get easier - the first few days were hard but now it just feels normal! I've still got a long way to go though so hopefully I can stick at it.

The big losses are a huge motivation. I was a size 20/22 when I started and today I'm wearing trousers in a size 16! I couldn't have made that much progress on any other diet so it really is worth sticking at.

You've done brilliantly to get through the first week and that's a great loss x

Copy and paste what? lol blonde moment!

Thanks for doing it, where will i see that i am on the list? will it show on my profile? Sorry trying to get the hang of this lol lol
And im supposed to be good with computeers hee hee xxx

No it won't Dione but if you post your losses on this thread then we can all keep track of each other x

You can always put something in your signature about the challenge like I have :)

Hi I'm new on here too but would like to add my name to the list. Lost 5lbs this week in my first week and don't know if I could do 2 stone in 6 weeks but would love to aim for it.

soontobelittlgem
shelz
Dione
hobbithead

Welcome hobbithead! Any more want to join???

So from tomorrow then, the target is 2st lost by 30th August!

Sounds good to me, got a wedding reception to go to on the 29th so hopefully that should keep me focused :D

Thanks Suranne

I am really hoping to do it this time i cant go on being so unhappy with myself anymore. Its bringing my family down as well so i have to stay motivated to lose this weight and be the happy go lucky girl that my family and friends are used to :sigh:
This place has really helped me over the past few days so i will make it aregular thing.

Im back at work tomorrow so i am hoping its not going to be too much of a struggle. They always ahve cakes, biscuits and crisps in the office xxx

Wicked im so excited!!! Bring it on xx

I know how you feel Dione, my weight has really affected our family life as I feel like a completely different and FAT depressed person. But new outlook I am thinking thin, good luck everyone!! :D

Right

I have added a new tracker on my profile for the challenge. I think i have done it correctly???? x

Back