2 stone in 6 weeks?

Thanks Gem for adding me:D:D:D feeling very motivated and i'll update my signature
xoxox

:grouphugg:Welcome babycakes and s786

Babycakes its nice to see that i can keep people amused ;) I cant believe it took me 4 attempts to add another tracker:giggle:
Oh well at least i got there in the end:whistle:

I am soooo glad we are all going to do this together and wold like to thank you all as i am really bad with self motivation so:thankyou: everyone

Now lets start :character00115: and kick that 2 stone of fat to the curb!!!

Good luck ladies xxxxx

very excited now :)

Hello Ladies Im new to the site but would love to join you, 2 Stone in 6 weeks sounds like a challenge! I started on Cambridge on Friday and Im feeling great. I would like to lose 6 stone plus. So if its not to late please add me to the list. Im not meeting with my CDC until the 28th for my 1st weigh in due to my shift work.

soontobelittlgem
shelz
Dione
hobbithead
Mrs bee
babycake
s 786
Sarah

Welcome Sarah!

Anymore??? x

So how is everyone's first day going??? Well I hope. Just realised you guys are all doing the Cambridge diet, I am not does that matter?

So sorry to hear that you are suffering from headaches today Gem. I have been really lucky and gone through the first 4 days without any effects other than feeling great and needing shares in Andrex! Im finding hard to resist jumping on the scales......but I must!

the first time i did CD i sailed through but everytime i have tried to restart i get headaches :(

Hi everyone,

Its my 1st day back at work and i am feeling really headachey and tired :( Hoping the day will go better as i am here until 6 :(
Hope your all ok. I will be back after work

Happy slimming ladies :)

Gem and Dione,
i'm sorry to hear you've got poorly heads today. i'm back in work and just feel shattered!!! and abnormally agressive? no idea where thats coming from.
Time to perk up a little me thinks. as D:REAM said "things can only get better"
xoxox

i hope so!!!

headache is fading now so fingers crossed i am getting through the worst of it now.

i've only had 1.5l of water and one tetra so i need to get a move on!!! x

Good Morning, How is everyone feeling today?

guilty.

i ruined yesterday by eating a kebab.

but today is another day and i have drank 1.5l already! go me!!! how are you doing? xxx

Your right today is another day, to have completly ruined yesterday you would have had to have 2 kebabs ;) but yay go you with starting again today and already getting through that much water already.

Im feeling ok except the god awful bad breath I have and the horrible metalic taste in my mouth :jelous: . Im on nights for 3 nights this week and found it a breeze on nights when I started so fingers crossed.

xxx

Back