2 stone in 6 weeks?

rubbish it didnt save

Lets try again........ Has it saved and have i done it correctly????

:mad: What is going on? It tells me ive saved it but it wont show on my posts :confused::confused::confused:
What am i doing wrong lol

This is the last time i am testing. If it doesnt work i am giving up!!

Im too stubborn to give up lol, think ive done it now. Just goig to preview...............

Yeah i done it lol :D

Just tried to set another one up myself, hope it works

i think you have put it in as weight change instead of weight hun as it's showing that you want to gain 28lbs!!! x

S**t will have to do it again lol

Lets try again shall we lol 4th time lucky

I'll join you pleaseneed to shift at least 2 stone in the next 7 weeks! 6 would be even better!!
soontobelittlgem
shelz
Dione
hobbithead
Mrs bee

Trying to add another ticker but it wont save keeps saying I cant have more than 350 characters in my signature! Any suggestions!!

Thanks gem lol

Dont ask me as it took 4 attempts for me to work the damn thing out lol lol

Welcome Mrs Bee, nice to meet you xx

Ok ladies i am off to spend some time with my husband as he is moaning that i spend more time here then with him oops!!
Good luck to you all. My weigh in is on Thursday. When is everyone elses? Are we all going to do it on the same day (our own weigh in) or are we just going to stick to the cdc wi?
Let me know

Happy slimming ladies speak soon xxx

hobbithead, i think you have to have made so many posts to have more space in your signature x

I'm sticking to my CDC's as my scales are naff! I get weighed on different days each week as I work shifts. Wednesday this week then Monday then not for two weeks. Oh well, at least it will be a big loss for that one!!! x

Thanks Gem, will have to get posting lol

Ladies
please can i join your little challenge. Dione your posts have really made me giggle this afternoon.
I would love to shift 2 stone by 30th August. i've got my mates 30th birthday on the 5th September and really want to shake a skinnier butt on the dance floor.
my weigh in is wednesday evenings. i'm ss ing frantically and have been doing wii fit today and swimming in an attempt to speed things up. Does it really speed it up though? any how please role me in.
xoxox

Back