2 stone in 6 weeks?

Hello ladies awww your all so inspirational ... I am starting the diet from next Wed 05/08 ..reason being is we are moving this friday and I have my first app with my councellor on Tuesday afternoon .... soooo excited !! .. but when I start I would like to join your challenge if that is ok ?? xx :)

9lb off since last tues... but only 2 since i signed up to this challenge.

hope everyone else is doing well!!!!!

have a good day/ week/ loss x

HEY anyone else noticed billiybob is aiming for a really low BMI of 16.9 ????

blimey that surely is too low, and current weight 111lb? Billy bob are you sure you need this? xxxx

Thanks baby cakes. was maughty and ate 3 prawns :( so disapointed

welcome to Melanie, of course you can join us!!!

well done to all who lost! we are a complete bunch of losers!!! :p

Yes we both go to see the same lady then, Gayle!

Sarah x

I'd love to join! 38 pounds to go. Sounds like a simple enough plan! May I join? But mine will be the end of September now. But that's fine.

Andy (o:

PS: How do you add the tickers and things?

evening all. my laptop is having a spaz attack and wont display anyones ticker so i'll update it tomorrow but drum roll please ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd WI (@6days) = 4lbs.

So pleased, so much better then last week.
Dione 3 prawns tut tut oh well take an extra glass of water as punishment LOL put it behind you take a deep breath and focus, xoxox

well done baby cakes fantastic xxx really please for you. There is a problem with tickers, those who ar having probs have logged it with pierce xx

Ive drunk an extra 1/2 litre as punishment, cant do anymore as ned to goto bed i amsooo tired xxx

See you all tomorrow xx

Well done babycakes in 6 days thats fab!

My computer wont display any of the tickers either so maybe its a problem with the site!?!

Im shattered I went for a walk (faster than normal pace) with my friend we were gone an hour I think my hubby was ready to send out a search party! It also got me through nearly 2 lts of water!!

Yes we both go to see the same lady then, Gayle!

Sarah x

Yes we do! Wow, small world!!! I love her, she rocks! x

I'd love to join! 38 pounds to go. Sounds like a simple enough plan! May I join? But mine will be the end of September now. But that's fine.

Andy (o:

PS: How do you add the tickers and things?

Welcome Andy! If you click on someone's ticker, you will go to the site. Then make your own and copy the bbcode into your signature (click on User CP, Edit your signature, and paste it into the box). Hope this helps??? x

Well done babycake! Great result! x

soontobelittlegem – 11lbs lost, 17lbs to go
shelz - 28lbs to go
Dione – 1.5lbs lost, 26.5lbs to go
hobbithead – 8lbs lost, 20lbs to go
Mrs bee - 28lbs to go
babycake - 24lbs to go
s 786 - 28lbs to go
Sarah - 28lbs to go
sam786 - 28lbs to go
happyway - 28lbs to go
alipally - 28lbs to go
Achelois - 28lbs to go

merriefach – 28lbs to go
cambridge*diet*08 – 28lbs to go
XjigglypuffX – 28lbs to go
foof – 28lbs to go

Morning All,

Just thought id send a quick post before i start work :(

Wanted to say a big :thankyou: to you all for your support yesterday. Drank 4 litres yesterday and feeling better after my little blip. Its always when the hubby away!!

Anyway i have no children tonight. They are staying with the in laws as they are taking them out for the day tomorrow so i have promised myself i am going home after work, getting changed and going swimming at the gym :happy096:

Bit worried about WI tomorrow as its at 7.30pm (which is a crap time) plus i am a bit worried that it will be another small loss which will leave me a little deflated.

Oh well:fingerscrossed: that it will be a good one. I am going to make sure i am a little:angel:, drink lots and make sure i have a 100& ss day.

Good luck everyone xxxx

Good luck Dione!

Can't believe it's day 9 for me and I am still 100%! I never thought I would get this far for a second time!

I am so p*ssed off this morning. The people I work for are so selfish and I am sure they are breaking so many laws. They haven't paid a lot of people this month on the day that they were supposed to so everyone is getting bank charges etc. and they won't refund them. I'm the one who has to sit here listening to everyone moaning about their finances and having a go at me (even though it isn't my fault). What can I do when the person who does the finances is the MD??? I can't complain. She has swanned off on leave for the week even though she knew the sh*it would hit the fan! All I keep getting back from her is sarcastic emails basically telling me to tell the people who haven't been paid that it's tough luck!

I hate it here! Roll on 6th September (my last day!!!)!!

Back