2 stone in 6 weeks?

Well ladies, i've finally finished work till monday (when my next 6 day week starts grrrrrr)
i'm feeling completly miffed today. feel bloated, fat, hungry, "bunged up" and fed up. i jumped on the scales at work this morning and it looks like i've put weight on so far this week. This can't be soddin right!!!!!! No word of a lie no food has passed my lips in 24 days. i feel like haDontving an almighty pig out and starting fresh tomorrow. i guess the 2lb loss last week is really playing on my mind. I've upped my water to over 3 litres a day but still can't get anything moving.

sorry for the ranting i just feel really disheartened.
xoxox
Dont be disheartened hun. My small loss was definately due to not enough water. How long you been on 3 litres?
Moan all you want as thats what we are all here for :) support!! Im sure if you keep up 3 litres you will see a big difference in no time :)

No internet at work this weekend grrrr!!!! About to go out so will update the list tomorrow night. I am still 100% whoopeeeeeeee!!!! x

Sort out your constipation Babycakes!

Well ladies, i've finally finished work till monday (when my next 6 day week starts grrrrrr)
i'm feeling completly miffed today. feel bloated, fat, hungry, "bunged up" and fed up. i jumped on the scales at work this morning and it looks like i've put weight on so far this week. This can't be soddin right!!!!!! No word of a lie no food has passed my lips in 24 days. i feel like having an almighty pig out and starting fresh tomorrow. i guess the 2lb loss last week is really playing on my mind. I've upped my water to over 3 litres a day but still can't get anything moving.

sorry for the ranting i just feel really disheartened.
xoxox

Bunged up?? It'll be the reason why you're not losing as constipation makes you retain water.
A problem that I'm all too familiar with! The answer.... 3tsp fibre 89... EVERYDAY! But you need a fix for NOW... I suggest 2 dulcolax tablets or a Sennakot max strength... both work well, i didn't go for 15 days when I did this diet first time round it was hell on earth, and I didn't lose for one week of sole source because of it:eek:....
Take the extra fibre and use laxatives if it feels like it's getting out of hand. Get yourself 'cleared out' girl, you'll feel better, I promise

(I dunno, insomnia and I end up on here talking sh!t literally!)

Morning everyone,
Its been really quiet on here lately, where is everyone? Has anyone seen shelz? I havent seen her on here since her 1st post? Shela where r you ??? xxx

Hi Ali, that is really good advice. Ive actually been the opposite to 'bunged up' if you know what i mean which is quite weird:confused:. Glad in a way as i hate the feeling of constipation.

Well i drank 4 litres yesterday:happy096: and i am feeling on:character00100: hee hee.
Plan of action today. I am bitzing the house, claening windows and having a good spring clean this morning whilst 'the hubby' is in bed nursing a hang over :boohoo:. Once i have finished im off to the gym for an hour, either treadmill or a bit of swimming. My brother and his fiance are coming around this afternoon. He is going to sort out my plumbing and the girls will be talking about weddings (their getting married in 2010 :character00250:. I am then cooking them dinner:eek:.
The weird thing is, im not bothered that i am cooking for them :bliss:in fact im quite excited. I have explained that i wont be eating with them and will sit and have a shake. They were both really supportive and unlike Friday its not even worrying me :p.
I hope everyone has a really good 100% ss day today xx
Love to all xx

Hi Dione, have a good day, goint to attempt to follow your lead, water, cleaning and an ss 100% day. Have started well with mint tea and 0.5 l of water at the moment. have made my ' porridge' its sittine in a thermos flask, find it turns out like porridge, ready for 10:00. Gonna be really strict with myself and have my meals at regular intervals.

Hope evreyone has a good day.

Hi Merriefach,

Ive had my black coffee, jus about to do brakfast. waters in the fridge cooling itself waiting for me to guzzle lol hope you have a good day xx

SS 100% :)

Hey ali thanks for your late night ramblings.

Finally got some "potty time" last night without taking anything. feeling a lot better now.
Tried to do a car boot this morning but got washed out. bit disapointed as i only made 11 quid and am currently shivering coz i can't get my body warm.But on the plus side Feeling pretty smug as DH had greasy bacon and egg barm and i wasn't even tempted. "yeah me!" Maybe CD should come up with some new flavours lke that or mmmmm chicken Korma
think i'm gonna spend the rest of the day listing clothes and stuff on ebay. Anyone want a foot spa or a neck massager???? lol
xoxox

Hi Ladies

WI this morning and chuffed as lost 3lbs and really thought I would STS. Went to a wedding reception last night and volunteered to drive so stuck to diet coke and did not go near the buffet!!! So pleased to be under the 200lbs mark:D:D:D

Hope everyone has a relaxing Sunday

Woohoo for Hobbit!! 20lb left for your challenge then!
:talk017:

Glad you and the loo are re-aquainted!! I' got a bit impatient with nature during my sleepless night, and instead of taking one tablet.. I took two:eek: It was obviously about to happen anyway... :rolleyes:

Still I'm all cleared out now (probably a littler 'clearer' than I needed to be!) But hey, it's all good.

Well I've had my second pack and I'm very tempted to have a little nap.... in fact I might have to I'm exhausted! Just hope I get some sleep in tonight! :nightf:!

After my early start this morning, followed by the tidle wave of rain that washed out the car boot. the baby has spent the entire afternoon screaming in between cat naps. think this may be a pretty sleepless night for us. I'm was so hoping for a nice early night snuggled up in bed trying to get bloody warm.
On the plus side i've continued to drink what seems like gallons of water!!!! and pee for england

Hey Babycakes... hope that you've warmed up now!

Day 7 today with official weight in tomorrow. and 100% all the way through....

Water is getting easier to get down everyday, I'm hoping that I'll stop having to run to the loo every hour on the hour!
How's everybody else doing?

Hi Ladies. Day 13 today. when i started everyday was used to be too long but this second week was really quick. good for me:) tomorrow is my official weigh-in day so i will try not to jump on scales before that. having mood swings but my hubby helping me out a lot.

Cool Nanas Happyway! Glad your hubby is being so loving and understanding!

Good luck with your weigh in... it's mine tomorrow too!

just touching base ladies. Ally i still cant get soddin warm but did manage to get sleep last night.
I dont officially weigh in till wednesday but CDC want to bring it forward a day so will post more on that when i know.
If i dont get on tonight or tomorrow good luck everyone with weigh in

xoxox

hey everyone, hope you are all okay?

i had my official weigh in today and i lost 11lbs!!!! i'm so pleased! will update the list in a minute and add all the new people and the results! x

thanks merriefach! and welcome by the way!

here is the updated list:

soontobelittlegem – 11lbs lost, 17lbs to go
shelz - 28lbs to go
Dione – 1.5lbs lost, 26.5lbs to go
hobbithead – 8lbs lost, 20lbs to go
Mrs bee - 28lbs to go
babycake - 28lbs to go
s 786 - 28lbs to go
Sarah - 28lbs to go
sam786 - 28lbs to go
happyway - 28lbs to go
alipally - 28lbs to go
Achelois - 28lbs to go

merriefach – 28lbs to go
cambridge*diet*08 – 28lbs to go
XjigglypuffX – 28lbs to go

Well done Gem that is a wicked loss :) Well done to all that has so far had a loss. That is great news :)

Sorry havent been on much. The hubby works away so try and spend as much time as poss with the family over the weekend.

Well how proud am i of myself??? The answer is VERY proud.:party0049:. My brother and his fiance came over yesterday for dinner. I cooked everybody a lovely chicken roast (my roasts are to die for:turkey:). Anyway, i wasnt even tempted, not even a pea:wee:. Whilst everyone was eating, i cleared all the washing up and the kitchen and then when they had their pudding i had a cd chocolate shake. Also at work the director ordered the whole office bacon sandwiches (my favourite) and i said NO :DI have also drunk 4 litres every day since Friday :) :)

I had a sneeky peek on the scales (sorry i know i am naughty) and i know i have lost, even though i will not say how much until WI on Thursday. My WI is only for 6 days as i had to go Friday last week so i am making an extra bug effort.

Hope everyone had a really good weekend and a 100% today? xxx

Back