2 stone in 6 weeks?

I can't SS for more than 6 weeks at a time... I start passing out:(

So I will be doing 6 weeks of SS then I'm going to 810 for at least 2 weeks, I'm going abroad to see Hubby then so it'll be a surprise for him to see me 2 stones lighter!!!
When I get back I'm going to do another 4-6 weeks of SS then I'm going to work up the plans again, to lose my last 1 1/2 - 2 stones.

By Christmas I'll be at my goal without having to SS right up until the deadline!

Thats a really good way to do it Ali xxx

I agree.

How is everyone today?

I'm wallowing in self pity and misery so will probably keep quiet today for fear of moaning too much :(

oh Gem cheer up babe its weekend. it could be worse. I've finally managed to put my office back into some kind of organised shape, opened the fridge in the staff kitchen and nearly passed out. No not CD related. it stank. some nice person had left a piece of "something" in a plastic bag and its rotted an congealed. so mugins had to get down on her hands and knees and scrubb the soddin thing out. And the microwave had baked on sauce all over the insides. "kitchen fairy to the rescue"
they are apperently so used to the "kitchen fairy" sorting the fridge out they had forgotten it was in there. well the "kitchen fairy" is doing CD so doesn't need the fridge!!!!!! (slight rant over)Sorry

Sarah - i'm planning to SS for 12 weeks then see where i am. i know that i will have to have an add a meal week before i can return to ss but thats 7 weeks away for me. You never know what will happen between now and then!!!

i read a really old post from ice moose yesterday about this diet and have been very motivated by it. i wanted to post the link but forgot to tag it. he said basically that the people who view this diet as a choice are the people you choose to succeed. those that view it as a prision sentence are the ones less likely to get to goal with CD and stay there. Inspiring i think. i'm definatly an "i Choose" person.

totally off on a tangent today! no idea why?
xoxox

4lb off for me, yay me! 24 to go though... boooo!

hope everyone else is doing well.

x

Some great losses this week well done all. My WI is Monday evening, used to be Sun morning so not expecting huge amounts this week although walked 5 miles today so far so who knows ;)

Updated list, I lost another 4lbs woohoo!!!

soontobelittlegem – 15lbs lost, 13lbs to go
shelz - 28lbs to go
Dione – 3.5lbs lost, 24.5lbs to go
hobbithead – 8lbs lost, 20lbs to go
Mrs bee - 28lbs to go
babycake - 4lbs lost, 24lbs to go
s 786 - 28lbs to go
Sarah - 28lbs to go
sam786 - 28lbs to go
happyway - 28lbs to go
alipally - 8.5lbs lost, 19.5lbs to go
Achelois - 28lbs to go
merriefach – 28lbs to go
cambridge*diet*08 – 4lbs lost, 24lbs to go
XjigglypuffX – 28lbs to go
foof – 28lbs to go

My unofficial weigh in today and I lost another 4lbs! So pleased as it's only been 5 whole days! Yay!!!

How are we all today? x

Morning Gem, congrats on the loss, its dropping off you :happy096: although I don't know how you guys do it as I would really struggle not being able to eat!

Trying to do my meal plan for next week so I can go and do the food shopping, ah what a glam life. Nothing much planned for this weekend other than a mountain of washing and more exercise no doubt.

What are you guys up to? :D

I'm working yet another glorious 12 hour shift today but no-one is in the office so I can basically doss around on Minis all day and read Harry Potter :D I love working here at weekends. It's a doddle! I always make sure I get everything done in the week so that I can relax at weekends! x

Sounds good to me Gem, hope you have a good day :D:D

WTG Gem!!! 4lb.... everytime you post your fabby losses I can't help feeling a little jealous!!:eek:

Not going to put my weekly loss down until Monday... (I'll be weighing a day early this week as I'm away in for an interview on Tuesday... and really don't want to weigh late... although if TOM doesn't arrive tomorrow I could be persuaded otherwise!

Glad you're having a good time reading HP! I'm re reading half blood prince at the moment!

Well it's day 12 and I can hardly believe that I'm managed 100% with no problems, tbh, I've not been tempted to deviate from the plan at all! Amazing what the right frame of mind will achieve!

Thanks Ali! I'm the same-there is a whole pack of Maryland cookies in here and I don't even want to eat them. I mean yeah I would if I wasn't on CD but seeing that 4lbs loss this morning reminds me of why I am doing this! x

Gem please can you update me on the list I have lost 17lbs :wave_cry:

Thank you
x

Way to Go Sarah!!! 17lb in 2 weeks, That's bloody fantastic girl!!!

Well still here and it's day 13 today:D Pinching myself to make sure that it's real, and it is!!

WE ARE all STARS!!! (Ali steps back and admires halo in the mirror!)

Hope you all have a fabulous Sunday... I know I'm going to!

Updated list

shelz - 28lbs to go
Mrs bee - 28lbs to go
s 786 - 28lbs to go
Sarah - 17lbs lost, 11lbs to go
sam786 - 28lbs to go
happyway - 28lbs to go
Achelois - 28lbs to go
merriefach – 28lbs to go
cambridge*diet*08 – 4lbs lost, 24lbs to go
XjigglypuffX – 28lbs to go
foof – 28lbs to go

It might be better if people update themselves on the list as I don't have time to trawl through all the posts looking for losses-don't want to miss anyone out! x

shelz - 28lbs to go
Mrs bee - 28lbs to go
s 786 - 28lbs to go
Sarah - 17lbs lost, 11lbs to go
sam786 - 28lbs to go
happyway - 28lbs to go
Achelois - 28lbs to go