hobbithead – 8lbs lost, 20lbs to go
babycake - 8lbs lost, 20lbs to go

Sarah - 24lbs lost, 4lbs to go
happyway - 28lbs to go
alipally - 12lbs lost, 16lbs to go
cambridge*diet*08 – 8lbs lost, 20lbs to go
merriefach - 10lbs lost, 18lbs to go
summer1960 -

Congrats on the losses ladies. Good luck with the interview Ali hope all goes well.

xxx

Lol Gem!

I think we will all win at the end of the day we are all winners for doing this diet!

xxx

Very true!

Day 3 for me (again) so this is the decider, the crucial moment! I can do it this time, I know I can! x

:talk017: GO GEM :talk017:

:talk017: GO GEM :talk017:

xxx

Go gem Go Gem!!!

you're over the hump now, less than 10 hours left of day 3!!!! :angel09::angel09::angel09:

Sending you Angels to watch over you!!!

:cry:I have just added some piccies of me from my phone that hubby took when I started and week by week (all 2 of them) but I didnt think they were so bad until I just saw them big on the computer screen. Felling pants now and really down in the dumps :cry:

xxx

Last edited:
Morning all!

I'm a bit thick... how do you get to see your piccies Sarah, because I just don't know how to do it!!

Ta x

Morning Ali

You just click on Sarahs profile albums under my picture :)

Im feeling better this morning. I was feeling very sorry for myself and precious last night and I just dont why! But all smiles again this morning :D

xxx

Cheers Sarah!
You're looking good out there! There's definitely no stopping you at the moment! I can't believe how quickly it's all just dropping off you...

You'll have blasted that 2 stones out of the water by the next weigh in... I'll be lucky to make it past 1.5stones!

Well Day 18 today, lets make it another 100% day! Inspite of everyone elses gripes... this is about me, nobody else!

I'm fed up with my son who's just aquired another speeding ticket which means he gets a ban now for either 3 or 6 months... for having a full 12 penalty points:sigh: The joy of 17 years olds eh? My other son has been driving for 4 years now and still has a clean licence! I want to throttle him on one hand and I feel sorry for him on the other... but he did bring this on himself after all!

That's boys for you Ali!

Sarah, you look fine in your pictures! If you ever want to feel better, you should see my start pictures! I was brave enough to do underwear pictures along the way but not brave enough to put them in the public domain yet! The start one was horrific!!!!

Day 4 for me and still 100% whoopeee! x

Meant to say I am now only 1.5lbs away from where I was before my blip. Annoyed that I have set myself back by a week but pleased that I have stuck to it again.

Hoping to shift 2lbs before weigh in tomorrow. Not too optimistic but who knows?!

Gem i love your new profile picture. Very sassy xoxox

Gem i've just had a peek at your piccies. OMG you look like a completely different person!!! i normally dont troll into peeps albums without an invite but i couldn't resist when you posted about them. I love the ubber sassy one in the slinky red top. Very Vamp
Maybe one day i'll be brave. i've avoided piccies most of my adult life so it could be hard to post some pre pics :( xoxox

Back