2 Stone of flab gone FOREVER!!

How lovely of you to say that. I think you are too twinny! I think it's just a decentish pic there's plenty on my facebook where I look like a ropey old trout lol!!! Xx

Cool, I'm Erika Bentley, same pic as on here, in case I can't find you for some reason xx

well done my chicken flapping friend you have lost average weight of a Koala Bear lol :8855:

great loss xxx

me too lol im allison ingram if you want to add me, my 2 wee girls cuddling in the pic :)

Ive added you...I think? Hope I added the right one LOL :)

well done my chicken flapping friend you have lost average weight of a Koala Bear lol :8855:

great loss xxx

Thank you my none liking flapping chicken friend, I just need to lose an average human leg and an ostrich egg to be at goal LMAO!!!

Wow thats a huge difference - well done

Thanks chick - Im all bum tho! My backside looks particularly massive now my waist is smaller. Oh well. slow and steady wins the race right? It'll come off eventually. it better!! *shakes fist*

Thanks chick - Im all bum tho! My backside looks particularly massive now my waist is smaller. Oh well. slow and steady wins the race right? It'll come off eventually. it better!! *shakes fist*

it worked for j lo lol, are you still doing your hula hoops?

ok girls whats the secret, HOW THE HELL do u keep so motivated. I have am sick to death of me starting and giving up. I know when u lose weight u get very motivated but lord god with me i seem to start eating and 'treating myself' for doing so well then i forget im dieting, next thing i know im back up to the weight i was at AGHHHHHH :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Back