2 Stone off in 4 weeks!! WHOO HOO!!

Lawyas66

:DHi all, I'm a newbie to MM so go easy on me! I rejoined SW 4 weeks ago. Just been to class and posted a 6lb loss. I have done SW before and am looking for some inspiration and ideas to keep my weight off for good this time!! I've read some of your threads and you all sound really supportive and kind and I'm kinda hoping to receive a few messages. Thanks x.

Week 1: -18.5lb
Week 2: -3.5lb
Week 3: Maintained
Week 4: -6lb (Tonight)

Total so far 2 stone.

Looking to lose over 14 stone so long way to go yet!!

Thanks for reading, Wayne xxx:)

omg I cant believe how much weight you have lost in such a short space of time .
Do you do red/green or extra easy or a bit of everything ?
I have about 8 st to lose and at the minute cant even get motivated to start!!
So you can give me a kick lol

Hi, I can hardly beleive it myself!! I have only done 2 green days in the 4 weeks, every other day has been red. The thing that has helped me the most is to always have some free food cooked and ready to eat in the fridge at all times (chicken pieces, salad, boiled eggs, fruit, prawns, seafood, home made curry etc etc),so preparation is the key for me. I've also split my target into short, mid and long term goals and set myself realistic dates to achieve them. I want to lose 14 stone by my 40th birthday in Feb 2011, when you break that down its only 2.5lb per week which sounds much more manageable! Hope this helps and GOOD LUCK!! xx

Best way to always have something ready ,I prefer red days, tried extra easy for a few days a few months ago enjoyed it but going to give red a good go after the loss you have had lol .
Do you tend to have a big breakfast? I find if I do I seem to eat more all day have just done a huge shop so cant go wrong really lol just need to get some exercise in now but have to go easy as broke my ankle in March ,then had another bad fall at the weekend so back to being laid up for a few weeks ,going to have a good read of old sw mags and plan a diary keep me on the right track ,and well done once again on the brilliant weight loss .
Susan

Wow!! That is so fantastic ~ well done!! I do agree with you, preparation is definately the key. Good luck on your journey ~ I look forward to hearing how you get on, xx

wow, what a brilliant start. Sounds like you are well organised and motivated so good luck and let us know how you are getting on:)

wow - well done you x

Wow Excellent! An inspiration, and what a boost! You'll be at target in no time at this rate! x

Wow, what a great start to your weightloss journey, well done, keep up the good work!! xx

Back