2 stone target set for July

I have been dieting since 11/01/10 and so far have managed to loose 3st but still have 10st to go so can't loose momentum.

My next target is to get another 2st off before middle of July for the summer holiday.

28lbs in 11 weeks = 2.55lbs a week which should be achievable using a mixture of Slim fast and healthy eating and increasing the exercise.

Anyone else up for the challenge?

Hi Kas , Im off to gran canaria 26th of July would love to lose 2 stone, Im definitely up for the challenge.

Ive set myself on the small steps thread 3lb loss for monday (fingers crossed).

Well done for your weightloss so far x :D

Can I join too? I really feel motivated this time to shift this weight. 2 stone should definitely be achievable.

Hey Cas, can I join? I'm exactally the same as you, have lost 3 stones 4 pounds since 4th Jan, still have 10 stones to go and have a mini goal of another 2 stones off for my sons 4th birthday in July! :D we can do this! ;)

CAN I JOIN? ive lost a stone to date and am on calorie counting and exercise i would love to be 2st lighter come july x

It's nice to know there are other folk in the same boat as me. Good luck everyone!

Hi everyone is there any particular day we are all going to weigh in??? I dont mind changing my wi day after this monday to suit everyone else :)

I dont mind either, I normally wi on a Saturday :)

Count me in!

I started out last year with 13 stone to lose....just over 5 stone lost now and another 2 gone by July would be fantastic as that would take me past the half-way point.

Mind you, the gallon of cocktails I sank last night at my friend's hen night and the bacon sarnie I just scoffed maybe isn't the best start to this challenge...Oops :eek:

Ooo ooo I want to play!

It's my 30th Birthday in July so seems like a great way to mark it.

2 stone, you're outta here.:D

Wow well done lola belle thats fab! :D

It may be possible you already know seeing as this is the 3rd thread (hope i dont sound like im bragging Im just so pleased) Ive wrote this in but Ive lost 8lbs in the past 12 days :D anyways Im not going to include it in my 2 stone challenge Im going to start that from today next monday my mini goal is 3lbs..

Im confident for everyone :) we can do this girls!!

You have every right to brag clarish, thats amazing well done you!! :D :D

So when are we weighing in on a Monday? my goal is 3lbs for monday :) X

Sure will hun ;) after everything i resisted yesterday i am feeling very confidant :D

i weighed in thismorning and lost 1lb.. only a little but better off than on i say only 27 more to go! anyone else weighed today?

Well done nicolaann! I weighed in on Friday, lost 2.5lbs :)

Week one weigh in tonight and I've lost (drum roll) 9lbs - I am just soooooo chuffed. It's given me a real boost:)

wow well done meltdown 9lbs is fantastic :D

Back