2 STONE TO BMI - I CAN DO THIS!!!

2STONE2BMI

Hi guys!!! I'm here to shift 2 stone that just will not move whatever I do. I lost almost 50kg on the cambridge diet a year ago and have maintained this within a stone, however I never did quite get to BMI then and I really do want to do this so here goes!!! I have some cwp packs and Atkins bars on hand which I intend to use on my fast days as I feel the calories are easier to count in pre-packaged packs. I start tomorrow Sunday, let's see how this goes!!!

Ive weighed in and 1kg down already :cross:

okay, I did 3 CWP's on my fast day - chocolate mint, porridge and chocolate mint bar. I cheated with a handful of peanuts, so total calorie intake must have been around 500 calories. And lots of water.

Today I had a plethora of stuff :D Nosh day! Yayyy! Kept my calorie intake between 1200 and 1500. Also with lots of tea, coffee and water.

Still testing this stuff, let's see what gives when I weigh in tomorrow.

It seems after being on a restrictive diet so long, its not so hard choosing low calorie food, lol...it's rather fun looking forward to what next to eat, heheheheh.

My fast days I'm aiming for calories that should be 500 calories thereabouts; I really should be using real food but my CWP packs are still available and oh so convenient (lazy me). I will gradually wean myself off the packs and start learning how to eat normally. Normal for me is strictly low carb though. No high carb products for this chic :p

For now until I see if this will work with me, I don't want to eat beyond 1500 calories on non-fast days. Gradually I may increase this to 1800 if I see losses; otherwise its 1,500 for me.

Also, I'm on 4:3 in my mind - I want to keep it that way coz I know the occasional day I can't help it will now fall into 5:2. Otherwise knowing me, I will simply slip into 6:1 then 7:0 if I have 5:2 on my mind from day one. So 4:3 it is. With 1 cheat day. That's my story and I'm sticking with it hehehehe :D

I love the visual. Statistically, it's motivating to see the figures. It's a big change from having so many stones to lose to just having so many pounds (heheheh) to lose. But it's a target I intend to take seriously. Since this method of ranting and yakking to myself while cambridging worked so well for me the last time on this very website, then I very well will adopt the same strategy on this my modified JUDD diet. Wonder what JUDD means anyways.....

Judd has jusddd tripped me over the edge so badly I don't think this plan is for me :mad: Just less than a week of bliss, one derail and bam I'm at 90kg!!! Unbelievable. I think I'm gonna stick to my trusty boring ol' low carb. Bah, I do love my carbs, but I hate being hungry. Days and weeks of being in ketosis and feeling full haven't prepared me for the low calorie starvation hunger filled diet experience and I don't think I want to ever get used to that. Up day fine, down day - hunger!!!!!!!!!No NO NO NO.:mad: #backtosquare1sigh #1kgheavierthanstart #nothappy #nothappyatalllll:cry:

This thread is more than 2 years old. Yes, maybe it is....but now I'm obese again so who cares. I need this thread to keep me going or else I'm sure I will go insane.

So I restarted Cambridge about 4 weeks ago. Sneak peek at the scale some days or weeks ....can't remember...before starting sole source I saw 101 or something odd and strange like that on the scale that spurred me to take action fast. In short, I don't have an official restart weight on record, sorry. I don't want to have one coz it's immaterial, unimportant and definitely not where I want to ever be again in my life so I'm don't want to record it. I don't need any memories of sadness, depression and lack of motivation times in my life. So I waited till first of October to finally brave the scale once more after 4 weeks on sole source and booyah! 94.5kg. Woot woot woot!!!

Motivation is finally back and now I just need this space here to rant, rant, rant and rant again till I see the 80's.

Permission to rant? Taken!

So let the ranting begin :D

O when shall I see 80..........:rolleyes:

Last edited:
losing weight on Cambridge these days is a lot easier than it was 2 years ago. I get to eat as many as 3 bars in a day if I feel like. I get to have a pasta or a mac n cheese whenever I like. And I'm drinking herbal teas, fruit teas and water flavoring from day 1 of the diet yipeeeee. I credit the big drop I mentioned above to this flexibility I'm enjoying and I've been true to it so far.

And really I'm not too keen on speed this time around as I was last time. More so because if I'm gonna be sincere the last Cambridge experience left me fucking depleted with more skin than muscle left hanging around me. So yes I was skinny but very emaciated looking lol.

I have quite a few theories though this time around about what I may need to do to both get to target and stay at target this time so here goes.

I shall obviously be unfolding them as I go along.

Last edited:
At some point I'm gonna have to ask mini or pierce to move this from Judd to cwp but for now let's just bide our time and take it slowly one day at a time. For the record I'm fully on Cambridge sole source. I was on Judd for a brief stint, obviously derailed and went awol for 2 years. And since this is the only profile I have I prefer to continue it than start a new one so kindly bear with this cwp'er posting in the Judd section for now hahahah

It's horrible really how the weight surely but silently creeps back on you. I'm still wearing the same 14's I bought when I closed up after the 50kg drop, but I started looking like a squashed tomato with cellulite in my trousers around the time I bit the restart bullet. In short if you use clothes to gauge weight gain, by the time your clothes start getting tight you're probably as much as 2 stone overweight already. The time to take action is when the needle on the scale starts ascending.....way before the clothes start complaining lol. Arrest the pounds before they turn into stones - this process is known to happen overnight most of the time ...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::p

As at today, the tight 14's are gradually becoming slacks. Good times. Can't wait for them to become sacks. And they shall. Mark my words.

Last edited:
Meal roll call today: Cappucino with a sprig of beanies Irish cream coffee. A maple porridge. A bar and another Maple porridge. Gazillion pints of water, as far as water intake is concerned, for me it is as long as I clock 4 liters in a day I'm fine and I don't put any number to any quantity of water drunk above that, all that is simply bonus water lol

During the time I was on scale hiatus:p, I was still using the tape measure to track down those stubborn bits. One such bit that needs utmost mention is the hip. Yes the hip, the hip, the hip. So it measured up to 48 inches during the 100blah kg era and was a source of constant depression, sigh. Today it was dancing around 45 inches woot woot:woohoo:. My target for that area is at most 44inches - it can't be any lower than that unfortunately as I'm big framed and footed too so let's just aim for the 44 and celebrate it when it comes. Now looking back I remember when the hubster commented - the girls are baaaack - wasn't I in serious denial back then? I was still wearing a UK 14 pant size for chrissakes!!! Who cares if it was Marks and Spencer's 14's with wide legs - very forgiving and generous things...:Dhahahaha....Ah well, the space I see in those 14's today is seriously making me shake my head at myself. You just never really know it when that weight creeps back on till you start to lose it!

I'm enjoying my bar in the office and generating stares of envy hahaha. I split a toffee bar with a peanut crunch bar so said bar looks like 2 fudge fingers wrapped in cellophane. They can't guess what it is but can't dare to ask, no tell tale wrapper to show its a cambridge bar lol. They probably think I'm cheating. Well, they've all been smashing their faces with donuts, scotch eggs and sausage rolls all morning with me watchin' em :rolleyes: so we're all 'even-steven':p

Back