2 stone to lose.

I know - it's so hard. I swear if I didn't drink, maintenance would be so much easier ... and weight loss for that matter!! :( xx

Totally agree with you Jan! X

Absolutely girls, that Wine Bottle and Mr Smirnoff Bottle has a lot to answer for.

Well I enjoyed my little evening, I wasn't that bad.

Yesterday, 1 bar, 1 shake, 3/4 tin of tuna, 1 boiled egg, few slices of beetroot. 3 glasses of wine. 4 teas, 2.5 litres of water, and the scales are showing another 1lb loss this morning, so thats 3lb in 2 days, very pleased with that.

Back to 1 bar/2 shakes today and tomorrow as I am nights. I might still have my irish coffee in the morning after work, as its the only way I can get a good 3 hours sleep.

3lbs in 2days thats fab mary :)
I'd so go back to tfr right now if it wasnt for my 2half marathons this year! x

Thanks chick. I know what you mean, but obviously you need your food right now with all the training. I really feel for you, but at least it was a loss, allbeit small. Big hugs to you kiddo xxx

I found some lipotrim sachets in my diet cupboard tonight, the date is Feb 12. I have used two of those tonight, in work, I so much prefer the taste of these to exante. MRB this morning for breakfast.

Back on track for TS for the next couple of days, no doubt there will be some WS days on my days off.

Mary what do you mean by RS and WS? X

TS - Total solution - basically 3 shakes a day.
WS - Working solution - 2 shakes and a meal.

Forgot to add above, over 2 litres of water and 4 teas/coffees today.

Total Solution.

Have three products a day – Choose from VLCD shakes, soups, and bars.
The choice of product is up to you, some clients prefer shakes only and others prefer a mix of all products (but we recommend no more than one bar a day as part of your three meal replacements). Three products a day will give you 100% RDAs
tick_25.jpg
Drink between 2-4 litres of water a day, some of which can be flavoured with our drink mixes.
tick_25.jpg
Don’t eat anything else
tick_25.jpg
You can drink any green leaf tea or coffee without milk or sugar, however you can use tablet sweeteners.
Herb teas are fine as long as they don’t contain any fruit or citric acid flavouring (as this can take you out of ketosis)

Working Solution.

Have three products a day – Choose from low calorie shakes, soups, and bars.
The choice of product is up to you, some clients prefer shakes only and others prefer a mix of all products (but we recommend no more than one bar a day as part of your three meal replacements). Three products a day will give you 100% RDAs
tick_25.jpg
Drink between 2-4 litres of water a day, some of which can be flavoured with our drink mixes.
tick_25.jpg
Choose how and what you want to eat up to 400 kcal (calories). You can either:
- Choose low carbohydrate snacks totalling 400kcal, or
- Choose a low carbohydrate main meal
tick_25.jpg
Remember for fastest weight loss keep carbohydrate rich foods to a minimum.
tick_25.jpg
You can drink any green leaf tea or coffee without milk or sugar, however you can use tablet sweeteners.
Herb teas are fine as long as they don’t contain any fruit or citric acid flavouring (as this may take you out of ketosis)

Well well ... I always thought WS was 2 products and a meal ... shows how well I've read it in the past! Lol :)

Well done on your 3lbs Mary :D xx

Me too :D x

Me three! X

Day 4 - Total Solution. 2 shakes, 1 bar, 2 litres of water, 5 tea/coffee.

WI today showed another 2lb loss, making it 5lb since Wed, but I wont take that WI as gospel, as I weighed at 1pm, I usually WI about 6. Monday will be the next real WI, with official WI on Wednesday. Wonder how many times I can type WI on this message :) :) :)

Looking good :)

I think u could have fit another WI before or after the word weds! Lol x

Back