• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

2 stone

So its taken me about 2 months to loose almost half a stone!! :cry:

I have 3.5lbs to go, to loose that magic 2 stone award, and just wondering if anyone else found it really tough getting to that milestone?

Fingers crossed at weigh in tonight, really want to get to that 2 stone, would be a miracle if i did (have had some sneaky kebabs this week lol)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
LOL! Sneaky kebabs won't get you a 3½ loss hun, sorry to say it! Unless they're all synned of course... but then they wouldn't be sneaky, would they ;)

I've been having a hard time of it too. I've only lost half a stone in the last 4 months!!!!!! I go down, I go back up a bit, I go down a bit more, then up a bit again, I maintain, then up, then down...it's frustrating as hell! I'm in sniffing distance of my 10% and 1½ stone and really, target isn't that far away. I could have been there by now but it's just so frustrating!!!!

Ive also only lost half a stone in the last 4 months, horrible eh??!! :(

Give it all you can & you'll get there. Its always when we want to reach those little target awards we find it such a struggle :sigh:

LOL! Sneaky kebabs won't get you a 3½ loss hun, sorry to say it! Unless they're all synned of course... but then they wouldn't be sneaky, would they ;)

I've been having a hard time of it too. I've only lost half a stone in the last 4 months!!!!!! I go down, I go back up a bit, I go down a bit more, then up a bit again, I maintain, then up, then down...it's frustrating as hell! I'm in sniffing distance of my 10% and 1½ stone and really, target isn't that far away. I could have been there by now but it's just so frustrating!!!!

They were sort of synned, they were chicken with pitta bread- so the pitta was a healthy B and the sauce was synned, ive had worse food weeks and still had a loss so who knows. I just remebered my whipped cream binge on sunday too...

If i loose this week...i'll eat my hat!

its so annoying, ive just been yo-yoing between 15st 4.5lbs and 15st 2.5lbs since JULY!!

ARGH, girl we both need to get into action!

AmyAdele

its a long road
well Ive not been going to SW for that long but ive just reached my first stone and i feel less motivated so i think im gonna find it really difficult to get to the 2 stone mark...:(
but well done with you loss and i hope you get that 3.5 lbs off

Be careful...pitta isn't a healthy extra - not even wholemeal! They are 7½ syns each for a standard size one. Just so you know...so even if you've had a good week and have been counting your pittas as HEs and had a gain...that might explain it.

Be careful...pitta isn't a healthy extra - not even wholemeal! They are 7½ syns each for a standard size one. Just so you know...so even if you've had a good week and have been counting your pittas as HEs and had a gain...that might explain it.

:eek:My consultant lieeddd!! ah well, heres to another week anyway- im always good on monday-wednesday!