2 Stones to lose - Doing CD In Dubai!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by danielpartyuk, 28 August 2011 Social URL.

1. danielpartyuk

danielpartyuk Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hey guys

So I live in Dubai, and sadly, have 2 stones to lose. Started SS today, and decided I'm really gonna stick to it to get it off as quick as possible. Had a shake this morning and really determined to stick to it just to get the weight off.

Doing it in Dubai, and theres only 1 Councillor here :) Seems to be a popular weight loss program here !

Does anyone reccommend going to the gym whilst on SS?

Does anyone need a buddy by Blackberry Messenger? Motivation and all!

Many thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Nette

Nette Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan SS+
    Hi, dont think you should do too much vigorous exercise while doing SS maybe best talking to your CDC.

I'm in my first week and it's going really well, I've got a bit more to lose than you but hoping for some good quick results :)

Good Luck x

4. DappyMare

DappyMare Girl on a mission

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Hiya, remember you from last time I was on cd, jealous ya in Dubai as sure its way warmer than uk :) haha. On the exercise front, if you're not used to going to gym, wait a couple of weeks to let your body get used to the diet, then there's no problem in going to the gym. Just listen to your body, don't go too mad, just light cardio and resistance and you'll be fine.

I'm on bbm if you still need a bud. Good luck and those lbs will melt away in no time :)

5. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World - at home
    The best of luck - make sure you get you water - I imagine it'll be more important than ever in the heat.

6. Lfc

Lfc Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slim And Save
    Hiya. Wow Dubai. So jealous lol. I am on cd day 3 and doing ok. Got around 6 stones to lose so I would love tombe a buddy. I also have got bbm. Will pm you my code and will could chat via that if you like. Good luck and look forward to chatting

7. 100% All the way :)

100% All the way :) Member

Hi, I was just wondering how you were getting on danielpartyuk as I am also doing the diet in Dubai...Would be interested to hear :) As you said, so many people and only one person to speak too...crazy!

8. lalitak

lalitak Member

I too live in dubai and started SS on 30th August, I am on 4th day and gng fine...... not cheated even for a single tme..............

9. 100% All the way :)

100% All the way :) Member

Keep up the good work Lalitak :) I have been on it since the 26th June and I too have not cheated yet, another 5/6 weeks and I will be moving up the the next step...Hope you happy with your losses so far :)

10. poppygreendog

poppygreendog Silver Member

good luck and I'm very jealous you are in the lovely Dubai sunshine. Hope its all going well for you - PGD x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.