2 Stones to lose - Doing CD In Dubai!

danielpartyuk

Hey guys

So I live in Dubai, and sadly, have 2 stones to lose. Started SS today, and decided I'm really gonna stick to it to get it off as quick as possible. Had a shake this morning and really determined to stick to it just to get the weight off.

Doing it in Dubai, and theres only 1 Councillor here :) Seems to be a popular weight loss program here !

Does anyone reccommend going to the gym whilst on SS?

Does anyone need a buddy by Blackberry Messenger? Motivation and all!

Many thanks

Hi, dont think you should do too much vigorous exercise while doing SS maybe best talking to your CDC.

I'm in my first week and it's going really well, I've got a bit more to lose than you but hoping for some good quick results :)

Good Luck x

Hiya, remember you from last time I was on cd, jealous ya in Dubai as sure its way warmer than uk :) haha. On the exercise front, if you're not used to going to gym, wait a couple of weeks to let your body get used to the diet, then there's no problem in going to the gym. Just listen to your body, don't go too mad, just light cardio and resistance and you'll be fine.

I'm on bbm if you still need a bud. Good luck and those lbs will melt away in no time :)

Hiya. Wow Dubai. So jealous lol. I am on cd day 3 and doing ok. Got around 6 stones to lose so I would love tombe a buddy. I also have got bbm. Will pm you my code and will could chat via that if you like. Good luck and look forward to chatting

Hi, I was just wondering how you were getting on danielpartyuk as I am also doing the diet in Dubai...Would be interested to hear :) As you said, so many people and only one person to speak too...crazy!

I too live in dubai and started SS on 30th August, I am on 4th day and gng fine...... not cheated even for a single tme..............

Keep up the good work Lalitak :) I have been on it since the 26th June and I too have not cheated yet, another 5/6 weeks and I will be moving up the the next step...Hope you happy with your losses so far :)

good luck and I'm very jealous you are in the lovely Dubai sunshine. Hope its all going well for you - PGD x

Back