2 Targets Acheived Today!!

Miss-Piggy

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Today I reached a mini-target of losing 4 stone:D .....aaand, I'm officially over-weight, lol, no longer obese!!!!!!!!!!!:D

2 more stones and I will officially be in the 'healthy' range but I have now lost more than half of what I need to so feel really good about the rest of it :D

only overweight ....how normal!!!!! well done .......

Mega Congratulations on achieving your mini goal of losing 4 stone!!!

Fantastic news!!!

smiley-linie-001.gif

Also Mega Congratulations on being 'over weight' and no longer obese that is brill:D :D :D

Love Mini xxx

Today I reached a mini-target of losing 4 stone:D .....aaand, I'm officially over-weight, lol, no longer obese!!!!!!!!!!!:D

2 more stones and I will officially be in the 'healthy' range but I have now lost more than half of what I need to so feel really good about the rest of it :D

WOW !! well done Mis (not so) Piggy !!!

FAB results....hope Kermit's pleased ;)

love

Debz
xx

Wow! It really is great motivation when you accomplish targets.

We'll all be there soon.

fabby dooby andwell done, what an acheivment!!!!

Thanks everyone, I really, finally feel I am getting somewhere.

My Gran died last weekend and the funeral was on Thursday. I surprised myself by getting through everything with not drinking or eating whilst everyone else was rather hammered later on.

It was funny because people were going on about my weight loss and I was starting to get really embarassed and annoyed, not used to the attention I think. Also, they were quizzing me about how I've been doing it as I haven't mentioned CD at all. Suppose I'll need to get used to it.

Back