2 THINGS....

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by cheekychick81, 11 May 2009 Social URL.

1. cheekychick81

cheekychick81 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.38%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Firstly.... does anyone else get indigestion? its usually late at night, i thought it was due to drinking so much mint tea but im now thinking this is unlikely??! does anyone know what we can take for it??

Secondly.... I am having shopping withdrawl! BIG TIME!! I usually go food shopping 2 or 3 times a week rather than do a big shop and im really missing my tesco trip! I went yesterday to buy dog food and because i couldnt buy food i found myself buying other things like lip balm and hair spray and mint tea... just to feed my shopping addiction!!

I live on my own so ive noone else to cook for so cant even feed my tesco addiction this way.... ARRRGGGHHHH!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SUPASLIMMA

SUPASLIMMA SUPASLIMMA

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(24.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Errrr....!!! For indigestion, (before LT) I used to drink....peppermint tea!!! I must be extremely fortunate as I have not had any health niggles since I started my LT journey. Are you having your last shake too late in the evening? For your shopping addiction, can you leave your credit/debit card at home and go fantasy window shopping....for all the lovely clothers you will get once you have reached your goal???

4. cheekychick81

Start Weight:
    21st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.38%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hey... well i tend to have my last shake about 6.30pm so i dont think that its that... perhaps its because i work 14 hour shifts and am on my feet constantly and the combination of no food, lots of water etc is causing it??

as for shopping i guess i could go window shopping just not sure it would feed my addiction lol:)

5. jojoknott

jojoknott Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.74%)
    I havn't had indigestion at all since I started on this diet but used to suffer all the time. Thought it might have stopped when I had gall stones removed but if anything I think it got worse.
    I think you phone LT direct to see if they have a brand they reccomend which wont affect your ketosis. It would be a shame to come out od ketosis for the sake of a remegel or a rennie.

Jo x x x

6. cheekychick81

Start Weight:
    21st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.38%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    thanks jojo, i will give them a call tomorrow... tho no indigestion today :) lets hope its the end

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.