2 things

madhousemum

Silver Member
first i had my weigh in 4.5lbs off:D:D which is now making me 11stone 3.5lbs so well happy about that.

the other thing i had to smile as i was walking to the school after kids having a week off and me not seeing her when i meet my friend and she didnt reconize me after the week off she said i have lost so much weight ok i have had my hair cut but she said i have done so well and lost loads which has given me a boost. :D:D:D

well done on your loss, thats great :)
and you must be feeling great - weird how good you feel when someone doesnt recognise you isnt it?!! lol

well done on your loss, thats great :)
and you must be feeling great - weird how good you feel when someone doesnt recognise you isnt it?!! lol

oh yes defently it gave me one hell of a boost as i dont reconise losting it on myself

It takes a long time for you to be able to see it on yourself. I can, just and thats just because of my clothes sizes. I think cuz weve been big for so long it takes a while for our mentality to catch up with our body! :D

Fabulous! Bet you were walking on air after that! Keep up the good work!

sure was thank you xx

And yu deserve every compliment with a weight loss like that congratulations girl

Get used to the compliments cos they come thick and fast after a time. It is weird not to be recognised though, I had it last week and was shocked but also took the compliment. Keep up the good work, you're doing great!

Hehe, it is funny to be happy about not being recognised. Just goes to show how much of a difference it's already made. You can't beat that for motivation !

Back