2 WEEK 100% CHALLENGE: Start date 25/05/14

Hello, Laura, selphie and fraufrau. Still 100% here! I hope you're back in the zone, fraufrau, after your difficult couple of weeks.

Hi everyone, sorry been on 3 nights and have been 100% ss which I'm so chuffed at :) hope everyone is doing well x

Hi ArtyBee, Laura and fraufrau! How are you doing? Well done for being 100% on nights Laura! I know that's hard. I was not 100% on Monday. We had a long day practicing our school dance for the graduation dress rehearsal(I teach kindergarten in Hong Kong. Yes they have a graduation ceremony for kindergarten, mental!) So to keep the moral up out headteacher bought everyone McDonalds ice cream sundays. Very sweet of her, but not great for my diet :( Anyway, today I have been 100% except for some milk and a few blueberries. Still a few days til weigh in, so I must try harder from now on!

Hello ladies! I have been a bit wobbly lately but have still had losses every week and have currently lost 30lbs and 21.5 inches so I am really pleased but need to focus for this last stone and a half. It's my birthday coming up and I am going to London next weekend so I have negotiated some flexible days in with my consultant and then will be full steam ahead for another 3 weeks before I go on holiday. Good luck to you all xxx

Back