2 WEEK 100% CHALLENGE: Start date 25/05/14

Eyes on the Prize Hale!! That dress will fit you like a glove and you will feel fantastic!!! Go for it bride to be! Xx

Honk for today & all the others

I have totally had the foody grumps the last few days :badmood:Honestly, I've felt like a moody teenager!!!! I''ve stuck to plan though & placated myself with a lovely bath, a good movie & a PJ/duvet day with my LO today instead.

Honk for today. Back on track. Though went 7 and half hours between products due to being busy at work and forgetting so had my 3rd 3 hours later. Back home now but not drank enough today. Day off tomorrow so will drink lots.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I feel like I didn't drunk enough yesterday too Hale, so going to drink at least a litre before 11am to get myself off to a good start! X

Honk yesterday. Water doesn't seem to be a problem for me, drank 5 litres by 4pm yesterday trying to distract myself from picking at food! Spent the rest of the night weeing ha!

Honk for me too yesterday (and the weeing lol)

Half a Honk for yesterday. Had a few pakoras and a bit of curry and naan late last night yesterday to stupidly reward myself for doing 23 days. I was then violently sick all night.

I woke up to a pound loss though? ! Crazy. Bet I'm out of ketosis now! Grrrr! Didn't even enjoy it too be honest! Back on track xx

Honk for today. Day three.

Honk for today :)

Hope you're back on it again ok, ni79

Still honking. I had a SS+ meal y.day instead of my milk allowance so I could have brunch with friends but still on plan :)

No movement on the scales for me this week :rolleyes: but it is TOTM. Even though the scales aren't showing a loss I can see the difference in my face, tummy & legs. I know I've stuck to plan so the scales will move eventually!

I am still here, still honking each day, but been moving so super busy! Haven't been drinking enough water and spent 16 hours Saturday and 12 hours Sunday packing and moving and unpacking so while there's been no loss for me this week I'm assuming it'll sort itself out when my body gets a rest!

Honk for the past week! Got weighed Friday & lost 3lbs so hopefully I can get another 4lbs off this week & achieve this mini-goal :)

well done everyone! Xx

Honk for the past few days (I've lost count!). Day seven today - nearly done.

Back