2 WEEK 100% CHALLENGE: Start date 25/05/14

Honk for Sunday-Wednesday :)

I'm weighing in at home on a Sunday for this challenge. I stayed the same last week, but based on my official WI (Tuesdays) I had lost 1 1\2lbs so I am still hopeful I could achieve my mini-goal for this challenge :innocent0001:

I hope everyone else is getting on OK :gen126:

Hey guys! Glad to see you're all doing well, and there's been lots of honking!
I had a shakey start to the 2 weeks, and I actually gained 3lb at my weigh in on Tuesday! But, I got back on it and have been 90 - 100% since then. I checked my weight on the reliable gym scales this evening and I've lost 5lb since weigh in! So I'm putting the gain down to being on TOTM.
I realised I am 1/4 of the way to my healthy body weight now, so that's spurring me on to keep going!
Good luck everyone!

Still honking :)

All set for WI tomorrow, after a STS last week I can't see me reaching my target of 5lbs off. However, regardless of what the scales say I am chuffed to bits that I've stuck to plan :cool:

Hello ladies, sorry I've not been able to get on here as much as I'd liked but everyone seems to be doing well, had weigh in yesterday and lost 5 1/2 over the 2 weeks so reasonably happy with that although would have liked 7lbs!! Hehe we are never happy are we. Everyone seems to have done well, look forward to seeing the brilliant weight losses ?

So I have stuck to plan for the fortnight & my WI this morning was 2lbs off. Not the 5lbs I'd hoped for :rolleyes: but still a loss that brings me up to 10lbs off in total in the last 3 weeks :cool:

Apart from the downward trend on the scales I have noticed a lot of other changes:
- I feel so energised & balanced. I no longer feel like I need a nap every afternoon post-lunch.
- I am sleeping much better. I fall asleep much more easily & don't wake through the night as much.
- I don't feel bloated all the time.
- The dark circles around my eyes are fading.
- I am not so out of breath when climbing stairs.
- I had started to develop a bit of a double chin/wattle which is now gone
- My tummy & legs look slimmer
- I can nearly pull my jeans off without undoing them!

Well done on getting through the challenge everyone :)

Will there be another 2 week challenge starting? I'm starting tomorrow and would love the support!

Yup I'm definitely taking the scenic route! I gained 3, then lost 5lb so overall a 2lb loss for 2 weeks. Not my best result! Still, onwards and downwards. I ain't giving up, even if I skrew up! Gotta look at the bigger picture, I've lost 21lb all together, so this is working. I'm up for another 2 week challenge. I've got afternoon tea planned on Saturday, but after that, it's game on!

Still honking away here... wednesday this week will mark three weeks 100%. How's everyone else doing?

Well done ArtyBee! I've not been doing very well, and am losing slowly as a result. But I've got 5 weeks left until my holiday to Nepal, so I hope to be 10 to 15 pounds lighter by then, so I can enjoy a trek in the mountains without struggling quite as much as I would now. It would be good to start another 2 week challenge. I can honk for today! I'm doing SS+ as I'm less tempted to cheat when I can have a healthy meal and 3 shakes.

I would like to join a 2 wk challenge if there is one. Today is day 1 for me and so far so good. I have done this diet before so know the challenges ahead but I feel my mind set is different and we have a great consultant to help motivate me along the way

I'm on week 9 now and have had a shaky last couple of weeks but have a new found sense of determination to keep going for just a few more weeks!!

Hi how is everyone doing? I was dreading doing cwp on my nights but actually was surprising easy as I was so busy! Here's to another 2 busy nights and another 2 100% ss days :)

Hope everyone is doing well

Hi guys! I've just come back from a weekend in Macau, so I am starting cwp, 100% tomorrow. I want to do 100% until at least Saturday, which is my weigh in. I have a busy week the following week, so I'm just aiming for 6 days for now! We can do it ladies. Just keep going xx

Back