Extra Easy 2 week bender.....

shoegirl

How do I get back on track? Had a bad week & gained 3.5lbs. Rather than giving myself a kick up the proverbial I continued with old bad habits. Didn't go to class the next week. Still eating nonsense. My weigh in day is tomorrow and I feel so sad. I know this plan works - you're all amazing. But I doubt myself..... Have been on sooooo many diets, gaining weight all the time. Don't want this to be another failed attempt. Going to class tomorrow, but I feel so dejected & downhearted. I need to lose 8 stone. Did any of you big losers have weeks (fortnights!) like this and recover? Xo

I've fallen off the wagon. Ended up in hospital and for a couple of weeks afterward I just couldn't get back into the swing of things. Ended up with a STS rather than a gain, but it really depressed me thinking of at least 4-5lb I could have lost by then.

All you need to do is go back to group, hold your hand up and say you're finding it hard. I'm sure your Consultant will pay special attention to you during the week to try to keep you on track.

We're all here too if you need the extra boost.
It is hard to get back into it after a break (freedom!!!) and it takes a lot of willpower to sit back and take stock and decide that enough is enough and you're doing this for you!

Good luck x

I agree, everyone has their blips. This is a long journey (for me) and there are going to be up as well as downs.

My advice.....bite the bullet, back to class, draw a line under it and try to get your gain off for xmas?!!

Best of luck!!

I too had fallen back off the wagon, majorly. This happens to us all from time to time, but the main thing is that you've realised how bad you've been and that you're ready to get re-motivated and back on plan.

My weigh in should have been last night, but I couldn't make it. I'm positive I would have gained though, and I had a 1lb gain the week previous.

Today I'm completely starting afresh. I'm looking at it as if this is my first ever week on Slimming World, and going back to basics.

Do you keep food diaries? If so, why not look back at a week when you had a particularly good loss, and do the same kind of things.

Don't beat yourself up about it. We all have little blips, but the recovery is the main thing. Look how far you have already come - you can do this!! :) xx

I had tonsilitus about two weeks ago and had two weeks of plan lots of ice cream and general rubbish. I gained 3lbs :(

Iv tried to get back on track this week and had 2 meals out so not sure how iv got on but its hard getting back on track, just keep going to class and eventually you will have a good week. Focus on a good day/then two etc.

Goodluck

Back