2 week update

BigS

Real name Seán
I also posted this in the 100% forum as I post on both and there seems to be sets of nice posters in each. Apologies for the duplication.

Will have my weigh-in tomorrow.

This weekend was a tough one. I was away in my caravan in Donegal. This usually involves me taking a walk into town in the morning, buying the papers then up to the local for a load of pints of Guinness. On top of this it is impossible to hide from the small of food inside a caravan and the smell of BBQs outside.

I survived and stayed strong. I then came home and out of curiousity decided to try on some clothes. I was at a Wedding 2 weeks ago (2 days before I started TFR). When wearing the trousers I couldn't use the little metal clip as I had to move the button from it's original spot to fit into them. Just tried them on and they now fit perfectly in the buttons original spot and metal clip.

I then tried a pair of trousers that were about 3/4 an inch from even buttoning and I can button them too. Also tried a t-shirt that was tight and it looks fine.

I'm over the moon and I've went from thinking 'is it worth it ?' and 'can I really do this for 6-8 solid weeks ?' to massive determination and drive.

To anyone finding the start hard, trust me, stick with it. You'll get your reward.

Great post honey! Sometimes motivation does come when you least expect it. I saw a friend a few days ago I hadn't seen for about a year, and her first words were, "My God, you've lost loads of weight!"
Even though you know you are losing weight, because you can see the scales going down, and feel your clothes getting looser, some one else noticing really makes a difference.
The best bit is that none of us will be on this forever, its not like quitting smoking. We will be able to eat again, just not all the junk and stuff.
You are doing really well, keep up the good work!

too true bigS, i find my best motivation comes from clothes that suddenly look OK and fit where as they didnt before... Its such a nice feeling... also when walking stairs and you suddenly find it easier on your knees... the determination just keeps growing as you get the pleasure rewards of seeing yourself change..

what a corkin 2nd week loss!!!! well done mate!

Had my 2nd weigh-in. 10lb gone so thats 21lb in 2 weeks.

Over.

The.

Moon.

what a corkin 2nd week loss!!!! well done mate!

Cheers, it's actually insane that I could shift that much in 2 weeks. I suppose it's like throwing a deckchair off the QE2 for now but every little helps !

LMFAO at the comparison!!!!

Cheers, it's actually insane that I could shift that much in 2 weeks. I suppose it's like throwing a deckchair off the QE2 for now but every little helps !

My mother says it's like a flea on an elephant. That's why I don't tell her I'm dieting any more!

Back