2 week wi tomorrow !

sazpom

i have my 2 week wi tomorrow and i have just weighed myself at home and ive only lost 1 pound im gutted and i have not cheated at all :cry:

Hey sazpom, I weighed myself last week on my home scales and it was the worst thing i could have done. I was lighter on them than i was at the chemist. I went today and got home from second weigh in very disappointed. Its really best not to weigh yourself i know its hard but its really worth it at the end. And even if you have only lost 1lb at least its a whole 1lb of fat that you dont have to carry around anymore. Have you ever seen 1lb of fat..its quite gross. So well done :) Keep it up..you can do it. xxx

thanks miss bean you have lifted my spirts and i think i needs to stop using my home scales lol xsarahx

hey dont get disheartened, your scales are probably different to the ones in the chemist, but even if you have only lost 1lb that makes 10 in total which is brill for two weeks.
x

HIDE THE SCALES!!!!!!!!!!

Plus if its at this time you have probably been drinking your shakes and water today which will add on a bit of weight!!

Save weigh ins for the chemists!!

Tomorrow on different scales may give you a different picture. Hide your scales!! XX

Back