2 week wi tomorrow !

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by sazpom, 16 February 2009 Social URL.

1. sazpom

sazpom Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    i have my 2 week wi tomorrow and i have just weighed myself at home and ive only lost 1 pound im gutted and i have not cheated at all :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Miss Bean

Miss Bean Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.94%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hey sazpom, I weighed myself last week on my home scales and it was the worst thing i could have done. I was lighter on them than i was at the chemist. I went today and got home from second weigh in very disappointed. Its really best not to weigh yourself i know its hard but its really worth it at the end. And even if you have only lost 1lb at least its a whole 1lb of fat that you dont have to carry around anymore. Have you ever seen 1lb of fat..its quite gross. So well done :) Keep it up..you can do it. xxx

4. sazpom

sazpom Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    thanks miss bean you have lifted my spirts and i think i needs to stop using my home scales lol xsarahx

5. cazzy b

cazzy b Full Member

Diet:
    be-yu
    hey dont get disheartened, your scales are probably different to the ones in the chemist, but even if you have only lost 1lb that makes 10 in total which is brill for two weeks.
    x

6. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    HIDE THE SCALES!!!!!!!!!!

Plus if its at this time you have probably been drinking your shakes and water today which will add on a bit of weight!!

Save weigh ins for the chemists!!

7. blue eyes

blue eyes Positive and focused!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.41%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Tomorrow on different scales may give you a different picture. Hide your scales!! XX

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.