2 weeks & 2 days to WEIGH DAY!!

Kiika

Only 2 weeks and 2 days left until my first weigh in!!!

Usually I am a serial weigher so I am counting down the days!!!!

Roll on two weeks Saturday!!! :bliss:

I really admire your will power to not weigh yourself, I am a serial weigher! Are you feeling confident and noticing changes yet? I'm thinking I may follow your lead and only get weighed one or twice a month, as for me it's about the body not the number :)

Yeah I have almost caved in a couple of times!! But I havent weighed, I've been good! LOL

I asked my hubby to hide the scales (they are under the bed.... he's not very good at hiding things hahaha!!!)

I have lost a dress size so far (2 weeks in) and need to get some new work trousers as I am starting to look ridiculous in the ones I am wearing now even through they have already been taken in. They were getting so tight when I started 2 weeks aga, that my zip was undoing everytime I sat down!! Highly embarrassing in work!!! LOL

Also I noticed yesterday that I am unfortunately going to have to go down a bra cup size too :( I started off with a spacer as the back was too tight and now I'm on the tightest setting but the top of the cups are gaping when I reach my arms forward so I'll have to go shopping soon I think.

You have done soooo well not going near the scales and its amazing the changes you are noticing,

i have fell of the wagon - the weekend was really difficult cooking for the children making cakes etc ... , i haven't been able to get back on track since, so reading your post reminded me of what i really want !! loose trousers and bras !! lol xx
well done hunni xx

good idea to get weighed less frequently -I've been getting weighed every morning - I was even tempted to weigh myself last night before bed!! must stop!

wannabesize10 said:
You have done soooo well not going near the scales and its amazing the changes you are noticing,

i have fell of the wagon - the weekend was really difficult cooking for the children making cakes etc ... , i haven't been able to get back on track since, so reading your post reminded me of what i really want !! loose trousers and bras !! lol xx
well done hunni xx

:( aww luv, don't worry, just try and get back on track. That's the way! Keep the end goal in sight! :)

Good thing about this diet is you notice things happening in weeks instead of months so once you start to feel the changes it will motivate you more!! :D

I am so excited to weigh, but I want to wait all the way to the end of the month to give me a better chance of a big number!! Lol!!

You can do this!!!! xx

sabramshumphries said:
good idea to get weighed less frequently -I've been getting weighed every morning - I was even tempted to weigh myself last night before bed!! must stop!

That's what I use to do. But my weight fluctuates so much even in the space of 24 hours so I thought I would give waiting a go.

I'll let you know in a fortnight if it was worth it!! LOL :D

Ooh you've got me dying to know what your weigh-in will be! Lol.

That is very controlled of you, I've only been on the diet since Monday and already weighed in :eek:

Hahaha! I hope it's a good number then!! Lol

You are doing fab, your soooo focused and have great will power!! weigh day will be here before you know it, you will be in need of a new wardrobe!!xx

Yorkshire Lady said:
You are doing fab, your soooo focused and have great will power!! weigh day will be here before you know it, you will be in need of a new wardrobe!!xx

Fingers crossed! :) I'll have to find money from somewhere for new clobber! :D hehehe

Well done hun on sticking 2 ur guns and not weighing in!! What a great suprise you will get on WI day!! xxx

stef2009 said:
Well done hun on sticking 2 ur guns and not weighing in!! What a great suprise you will get on WI day!! xxx

Thanks :) here's hoping. I'll be gutted if the number is low though!

Back