2 weeks and No loss

skinnyone0

I have been on TS for 3 weeks now 1st week I lost 5lbs not bad as I am disabled and in bed a lot but since then nothing my OH is quite worried as he knows I have kept to this 100% but the scales dont lie he is losing weight and having an evening meal so its not the scales.. Should I go back on Lipotrim that I lost weight on before. HELP

are you sure that your scales are correct, I dont understand how on such a low calorie intake you have had no loss. Are you drinking enough water? I suggest you give it another week and check again, I have heard that lots of people lose very little week 2 and 3. It is worth persevering I think and masses of good luck x

I tried Exante a couple of weeks ago after 17 weeks on LT. I did 2 weeks of Exante and didn't lose anything either. I'm now back on LT and have lost 3 lb this week. It's very strange how some don't lose. I don't understand it either...

It is odd :confused:

I don't understand how you couldn't have lost weight as you're consuming so little. I suppose it comes back to us all being different, everyone reacts differently. I find that I have lost more weight on exante than I did on LT. Give it another week or so, drink plenty of water - it should make a difference. I wish you the best of luck :)

I'm struggling too - getting some new scales tomorrow just in case but i think i've only lost 3lb in 8 days - given my start weight is 18s 6lbs i expected to loose a lot more.

Going to keep it up as i have bought lots of bumper packs might be coz i was on a low carb high protein diet just before starting this. i have had one day where i ate a large meal due to a wedding but otherwise been 100%.

Maybe during the month as a whole i may loose the stone i'm hoping to achieve . May swap from TS to WS if i don't see any big losses.

Still motivated just surprised and a bit dissapointed.

I'm struggling too - getting some new scales tomorrow just in case but i think i've only lost 3lb in 8 days - given my start weight is 18s 6lbs i expected to loose a lot more.

Going to keep it up as i have bought lots of bumper packs might be coz i was on a low carb high protein diet just before starting this. i have had one day where i ate a large meal due to a wedding but otherwise been 100%.

Maybe during the month as a whole i may loose the stone i'm hoping to achieve . May swap from TS to WS if i don't see any big losses.

Still motivated just surprised and a bit dissapointed.

hiya ...your diet pre exante will defo have affected your first week or so loss... As you have been low carbing then your glycogen store would probably have ben very low compared to someone who had been eating more carbs....And thats what we all lose in the first week or so...good thing is that ya probably burning lots of fat already xxx

I know it sounds daft when you want the scales to go down... but have you measured yourself lately? I stopped losing anything for 2 weeks and lost 3 inches off my waist and 2 off my hips instead. Soon began losing again, but it showed the weight was moving, just not the scales. x

Back