2 weeks off, 11lbs on...Back to it with a vengeance!!

Thanks Dizzy, himself sent a wee text too so so happy days. Hope u have a nice eve, im going home to don a dress, maybe get the pins out, and drink sparkling water for the evening :) Its a friends 30th.

oh glad he has txted, and you are brave, I choose to lock myself away and go to NO social occasions at all, luckily apart from my holiday with lots of friends i havent had any, used to always meet friends at the weekend or mid week for a bite to eat and a few bottles of wine, but they understand now why i am not meeting them, and will catch up in less than 4 weeks ( and counting) when I take my 2nd break, hope you feel wonderful in your dress tonight, and have great fun, i know i would cave and reach for the wine, then probably the jagerbombs, then maybe a baileys or 5, hmmmmm then a kebab i expect to soak all that up lol xxx

Thanks dizzy! I survived the party! If it works for u to avoid social situations but I bet u would have the willpower to stay 100%. I found it tough last night when x factor was on but stuck to it! Waiting on himself to text me again, met up with him yesterday he was full of compliments! Tempted to text him but will try to hold off! Have a great 100% day everyone

Xxxx

Well im definitely back with a vengeance. Have been 100% so im thrilled. Its been super tough. Today was a lil easier than yesterday. Hope ur all sticking to it 100% ladies and gents

Ava
xxx

when WI Ava?

Friday Dizzy, hope i last till then. I day at a time!

oh you will, if you can survive a party then you have it cracked, good luck for friday x

Ah thanks Dizzy hun. Hope so :)

xxxx

Well done - keep it up : )

However, DO get rid of loser boy. He sounds like a whole heap of giving-you-the-runaround-aggro to me.

Hey greta,, thanks for the comment. Friends and family say the same, he's a criminal too but i cant help but like him, had to cancel on him today but meeting tomorrow :)

In other news: weigh in tomorrow, finally!!

Oh you're giving me a pain now!! A criminal ? Has he told you this himself ? ; )

Now I'm really old. Practically in my dotage. And I'm going to guess that you're really young. And you're attractive and probably a lovely girl. So - lose weight for yourself, ditch this idiot, work on your self esteem and go knock em dead.

Ok????

Oh and good luck for your weigh in tomorrow. I'll check back

Don't lose weight for him cos it will go back on if he disappoints you. So much harder if friends or family dont like him and a criminal too boot you deserve someone who will treat you well

Whilst I see everyones point here ( and maybe if Ava was my child/sister etc i would think differently) but do people deserve a 2nd chance? We dont even know what this guy did to put him in the criminal bracket?, it could have been years ago and for a long time he has been on the straight and narrow?
Ava, if you like him, if he wants a real relationship, if he is not going to mess with you or the criminal side of things again then go for it, we all want someone in our lives to care for us, you just need to decide if he is worth your feelings, dont judge his past but consider what future he can offer?
If then he is still a messer then dump his ar*e and move on to someone that WILL offer you these things x

I'd be less concerned about the criminal bit and more concerned that I can spot he is a messer a mile off : )

But anyway ...

How was weigh in ?

Thanks for the advice ladies. Greta he robbed a car about 2 months ago and confessed up to it eventually. He hasnt been on to me, his phone is dead and i miss him like crazy, i am texting a much more suitable suitor, a 37yr old with a respectable job who likes to fly in his spare time :) He's 6ft 3 and gorgeous. Im not really slim enough for him yet but ill try to plow on, we have yet to go on a first date. I still really like old guy tho. Thanks for the advice al and Dizzy too, im inclined to give old guy a second chance. He really is a lovely guy. I really want to quit today, im plowing on but its so tough, im hungry cold and would kill for a piece of chocolate!!

My weigh in is on Friday if i make it that far

Ava
xxxx

Ava, you are doing so well, but I would question how you feel about yourself before finding any suitor to be honest, as a statement like " I am not thin enough for him yet" would automaticly say RUN AND KEEP RUNNING, is it him that has aid this or even implied this? if so get rid, and never contact him again, oh my god lady do you want to live your life with someone checking how much you weigh?? sorry to be blunt, and it is all meant in the loveliest way it just worries me that you are putting yourself up as a door mat ( which from the tiny bit i know you YOU ARE NOT!) xxx

Hi Dizzy, he never said that but i feel it. He's so good looking he makes me insecure, im 2stone over weight fact and he could go out with a model. We have yet to go on our first date anyway so it mightnt happen. Thx for the encouragement, im finding it so tough! Hope u are getting on well.

Ava
xxx

arrhhhhhh ok, wonderful looking man is forgiven and taken off of the "cut his bits off and fry them" list lol, you cannot think like that, what you need to think of is if he doesnt like the look of you now ( and to be honest, in the whole scheme of things, two stones isnt a hell of a lot to be over weight hunny) then actually he doesnt deserve your attention, I suspect this may be all in your mind and he would never think that of you. Think you need to take the bull by the horns and go on a date..............and today, know how it feels, hate these days, but you will get through it, you are a strong lady xx

Aw thanks for the advice Dizzy, he is wonderful looking haha. I do need to work on my confidence issues, i don feel like this when Im skinny tho so I just have to get back there. I should be healthy weight range, 10 10, by October / November. If I keep going. Im away at the moment so cant go out with him until Wed , thurs or friday. Will see what happens.

Ava
xxx

good for you Ava, and good luck x

Back