2 weeks off, 11lbs on...Back to it with a vengeance!!

Hi ladies, located my criminal man friend and will talk to him later :) Ive missed him loads. New guy appears to be only out for one thing which is a pity as i really liked him. Still 100% but finding it super tough, im cold and hungry. I do need to see the 11's, 9lbs to go. I hope i can do it. Thats just over 2 weeks. Hope your all getting on well ladies

Ava
xxx

lol you jail bait you! you can get to the 11s hunny, I had WI today and now have not too far to go to my initial goal of 11 stone, but only 2 weeks til my next break so will try as hard as I can, only 3 off for me this week due to the vino incident lol but getting there.
Ava if you really like him then go for it, but try and make sure he wont do anything so silly again x

lol you jail bait you! you can get to the 11s hunny, I had WI today and now have not too far to go to my initial goal of 11 stone, but only 2 weeks til my next break so will try as hard as I can, only 3 off for me this week due to the vino incident lol but getting there.
Ava if you really like him then go for it, but try and make sure he wont do anything so silly again x

Oh well done Dizzy, ur an inspiration. You must look and feel fantastic. 11's. Well done. False alarm, didnt get a hold of him. Im gutted. I really miss him. Might text new guy in the meantime altho i know i shouldnt.

Ava
xxx

Ava, so entertaining your love life, just hope you find someone nice x

Still stuck to it 100%. Dont quite know how ive managed it but I have. Well done to everyone on TFR, its so difficult.

Im hoping to last until the 21st when ill refeed for a party on the 29th. Its my parents 30th wedding anniversary and we're getting a marquee and having a party so it would be nice to join in. Then back on for 2 weeks, off to refeed again for a party on the 20th October. What do people think of 2 refeeds so close together, can i do it?

Ava
xxx

Ava, hows the love life sweety?

Hi bev, non existent. New guy is totally gone, as he was only interested in one thing, and still havent heard from my mate who Im mad abt. Men, ffs!!! In other news Im 3 weeks back on lipotrim today . Weighing in tomorrow, eeeek! How are u getting on honey? Wearing a size 14 mini, with black tights! Yippee

xxx

oh well done on the mini!!! yay.
And boooooo for men, move on to another hunny, I am an old married for an awful long time now so always very interesting hearing about others in the dating game for some reason lol

I am still doing fine, not blips this week PHEW!
And good luck on WI tomorrow, if you in a size 14 then WI should be fab well done you x

oh well done on the mini!!! yay.
And boooooo for men, move on to another hunny, I am an old married for an awful long time now so always very interesting hearing about others in the dating game for some reason lol

I am still doing fine, not blips this week PHEW!
And good luck on WI tomorrow, if you in a size 14 then WI should be fab well done you x

Oh well done on being 100%. Its a great feeling isnt it? Thanks im hopefull Ive lost at least 4lbs but will see. Yeah im still holding out that my man friend will get onto me....need to go out boogying and meet someone else.

xxx

Weigh in: -4lbs

Yippee. Although I had an extra day as I usually weigh in on Fridays. Really dissapointed I wont make it into the 11's by my refeed, I have one week on LT left. I think Im similar to you Dizzy, not getting to target before refeed, its so annoying isnt it. We have to remind ourselves how well we've done, ive lost 29lbs I think. No word from himself either, im slowly getting over it. Men, ffs!

Ava
xxx

wow on the 4lb so well done!
I have now totally resigned myself to stage 3 after the things I want to eat at lol
and men? well not sure anyone can truly figure them, but would think its time to move on and find one that WILL call and WILL be there for you x

wow on the 4lb so well done!
I have now totally resigned myself to stage 3 after the things I want to eat at lol
and men? well not sure anyone can truly figure them, but would think its time to move on and find one that WILL call and WILL be there for you x

Thanks Bev, hope I lose 4lbs next week too, bringing me to 12 1. Very annoying not to hit the 11's but like u I will look forward to the next stage to lose a few more.

Hopefully I'll meet a nice guy alright, losing weight definitely helps that along. Competition is tough thesedays.

Ava
xxx

Week 4..

Counting down the days to refeed, its in sight now! I hope i can do the refeed, Id love to stay the same like u dizzy, u did so well on ur refeed. I think its almost harder than the 3 shakes a day but will see. No word from himself. Keep going folks! Its so worth it!

Ava
xxx

right, now is time to forget him!!!!
thats it, he has had his chance, move on hunny x
and yes I cant wait now, dont think this time I will get away with no gain as totally different situ really for the two weeks off, but hay ho, i really dont mind, and will return for that dreaded stage 3 on the 8th Oct arhhhhhhhh,( still got just over a week to go though on 100%)

right, now is time to forget him!!!!
thats it, he has had his chance, move on hunny x
and yes I cant wait now, dont think this time I will get away with no gain as totally different situ really for the two weeks off, but hay ho, i really dont mind, and will return for that dreaded stage 3 on the 8th Oct arhhhhhhhh,( still got just over a week to go though on 100%)

Ur probably right Dizzy. I need to move on. He musnt be that into me....ouch, that hurts haha! He said so many flattering and nice things to me tho.

Good luck with ur week and a bit, u might do as well as the last time honey, fingers crossed! Im back to lipotrim 1st October. Cannot wait to see 11's.

Ava
xxxx

when are you refeeding Ava?

Hi Bev, i havent decided when yet but think Sun 23rd September

oowwww not long, shall get weighed on 25th then prob refeed from then, cant bloomin wait!

Back