2 weeks off plan with no gain :) and a question pls

loulalou

Hi everyone,

I had 2 weeks 'off' as I was on holiday. I wasn't planning too but it just kind of happened and I'm under major pressure from other family members (not immediate) to eat things I'm not supposed to. A little support would be nice but hey ho!

Anyway I managed to not put any weight on! I think the main reason was that I didn't overeat and I hardly had any alcohol as I seem to have lost the taste for it.

So am starting back on induction and 3 days in. Just wondered if soya flour is ok on phase 1?

thanks x

Anyone?

Thanks Leanne :) I made notes from my book but its gone back to library and waiting for mine to arrive from amazon, I'm following the NANY book.

Hi Louise

Ssoya flour isn't allowed on induction, sorry for the delay in responding.

Have a good read of the sticky, "So you're thinking of doing Atkins" for all the induction info you need.

Basically you will do the best on this WOE if you stick to what we call clean and green - protein, fats and get 15g of your 20g allowance from green leafy veg :) Avoid what Jim calls frankenfoods - any low carb products like bars and shakes, and anything processed.

Good luck :)

Back