2 weeks on xenical and lost no weight!!

Discussion in 'Xenical Diaries' started by LisaLisa2011, 13 July 2011 Social URL.

1. LisaLisa2011

LisaLisa2011 Full Member

Hi all

New here just been browsing for a couple days!! Been reading some of your diarys and really inspiring. Was on Atkins for a month and lost a stone which was really pleased about, I'm now 14 stone, after becoming sick of eggs and tons of meat I visited the doctor to see about xenical and he prescribed me them. So far no weight lost?! I'm kinda glad I haven't put on weight which was a worry after being on Atkins I've heard can happen when you start eating carbs again, although I'm not eating alot. Just dont understand!! Normal days is

B. Cereal and 1 pieces of brown bread toast with jam

Lunch. Yogurt and banana or salad brown pitta

Dinner weightwatchers low fat meal with veg or salad

Anyway been on totm this week so may be the reason or maybe these pills just don't work for me!! Have done some cycling a couple days, I hear the 30 day shred DVD is good, maybe need to give that a go!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bunny_hops

bunny_hops Violet is shrinking

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS was using Xenical and eating low fat and low cal. Exante baby!!!
    Are you following both rules? Are you drinking enough water? Are you having enough calories? Are you having enough fat? Are you eating enough?... your typical day doesn't look like enough to me hun..are you using mfp?

www.myfitnesspal.com

4. MandyLupton

MandyLupton Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st2.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    S&S
    I'm with 'bunny' on this one. The food diary you have posted doesn't show a lot of food. Try eating low fat snacks in between meals and drinking plenty of fluids.

Mandy

5. toofatkat

toofatkat Not such a fat kat now :)

Start Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10.5lb(30.09%)
    Diet:
    low fat calorie counting with slimming world influences
    Not enough calories going in. Your body thinks it's being starved so will hold onto anything it gets. You will lose weight quicker if you eat more and regularly then your body gets used to the fact that that you are eating food and the right sort of course and quite happily let's you lose weight because it knows you're still going to feed it. :)

6. LisaLisa2011

LisaLisa2011 Full Member

Thanks everyone. I'll try and add in some some snacks. Yes am following both the rules! I'll let you know if it works :))

7. bunny_hops

bunny_hops Violet is shrinking

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS was using Xenical and eating low fat and low cal. Exante baby!!!
    good luck hun!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.