Me!!! U have kik or anything!!

Time2go 0/14
Honeypop 0/14

I'm here for the next 2 and half months... so I'll be joining in :p

I'm in! one day at a time :)

Time2go 0/14
Honeypop 0/14
flab-buster 0/14

I'm in if thats ok, 2 weeks from now will be me at the end of my 3rd week so would be fab to count down the days with people!!

Time2go 0/14
Honeypop 0/14
flab-buster 0/14
Dusty 0/14
kelly0405 0/14
Dolly_daydream 0/14

Im in :)

Time2go 0/14
Honeypop 0/14
flab-buster 0/14
Dusty 0/14
kelly0405 0/14
Dolly_daydream 0/14
Ela 0/14

After my Valentine's dinner and a hot fork buffedt yesterday before seeing Noel Gallagher and his High Flying Birds..I need to get my arse back in gear and get back on track, there's a size 10 jacket waiting for me to buy it this pay day and I am sooooo off target!! COUNT ME THE HELL IN!!!!! This should take us all up to Sat 3rd March :)

Time2go 0/14
Honeypop 0/14
flab-buster 0/14
Dusty 0/14
kelly0405 0/14
Dolly_daydream 0/14
Ela 0/14
Lauriel 0/14

lauriel said:
After my Valentine's dinner and a hot fork buffedt yesterday before seeing Noel Gallagher and his High Flying Birds..I need to get my arse back in gear and get back on track, there's a size 10 jacket waiting for me to buy it this pay day and I am sooooo off target!! COUNT ME THE HELL IN!!!!! This should take us all up to Sat 3rd March :)

Time2go 0/14
Honeypop 0/14
flab-buster 0/14
Dusty 0/14
kelly0405 0/14
Dolly_daydream 0/14
Ela 0/14
Lauriel 0/14

Lol I ended up off wednesday too due to stress. On it yesterday. Felt pants today so used that as an excuse, so tomorrow is actually my day one. Posted it today to get some followers.... But folk can either start today or tomorrow it doesn't matter x

time2go said:
Lol I ended up off wednesday too due to stress. On it yesterday. Felt pants today so used that as an excuse, so tomorrow is actually my day one. Posted it today to get some followers.... But folk can either start today or tomorrow it doesn't matter x

I don't mind which day we count as 1 but we should all do the same :)

I have been feeling sh*t today. Don't know why, my mood has just been pants. I wander if it is because I indulged myself this week? I ate on valentine's day and didn't feel a pang of guilt until now. I reckon its because I ate bits at the buffet last night - the only majorly bad thing I ate was chocolate fudge cake. Then today I've eaten a pancake, a pack of nik naks, bowl of pasta and a tin of coke zero...Again not heaps but enough to boot me out of club ketosis...I just feel proper poop now. Trying to get my focused head on for the morning. I HAVE to get back on track - Im just thankful I am a little ahead of the weight loss schedule! x

lauriel said:
I have been feeling sh*t today. Don't know why, my mood has just been pants. I wander if it is because I indulged myself this week? I ate on valentine's day and didn't feel a pang of guilt until now. I reckon its because I ate bits at the buffet last night - the only majorly bad thing I ate was chocolate fudge cake. Then today I've eaten a pancake, a pack of nik naks, bowl of pasta and a tin of coke zero...Again not heaps but enough to boot me out of club ketosis...I just feel proper poop now. Trying to get my focused head on for the morning. I HAVE to get back on track - Im just thankful I am a little ahead of the weight loss schedule! x

I had this same problem too felt rubbish so ate. but then whenever we need to go into ketosis we feel rubbish don't we. So I know I have just delayed it, but I have evaluated and tomorrow I'm going back on the diet and I'm gonna be completely prepared for all this rubbishness that we have to embrace before ketosis club x

I had this same problem too felt rubbish so ate. but then whenever we need to go into ketosis we feel rubbish don't we. So I know I have just delayed it, but I have evaluated and tomorrow I'm going back on the diet and I'm gonna be completely prepared for all this rubbishness that we have to embrace before ketosis club x

we do indeed :) ....Bloody chocolate cake, made me feel sh*t! Tomorrow is a fresh clean slate for me, got my pass to get me back into club ketosis! I plan to stay in it as long as possible. Doing the first few days over and over is only going to drive us all nuts - they're sooooo hard! Between crappy moods and headaches its difficult but, we can do this!! :)

Could I join pls x

The more the merrier! Good luck on day one everyone xxx

Time2go 0/14
Honeypop 0/14
flab-buster 0/14
Dusty 0/14
kelly0405 0/14
Dolly_daydream 0/14
Ela 0/14
Lauriel 0/14
Lancsgirl 0/14

Time2go 0/14