2 weeks until Valentines...

yeah and you stomach does that rumbling thing.....................o well heres to a 100% day again xx

What did you have product/food wise yesterday? xx

Yay we can do it! Just jumped on the scales (naughty) and lost 3lbs in 3 days! So happy!
Yesterday I had a chocolate shake around 10pm then lots of water, then my soup at 3pm! A piece of cucumber and then my shake after Zumba at about 8.30ish! Had about 3ltrs of water!
What about you? Are u good with water?

11lbs to go til my 1st target of 10st

How much are your shakes? Ive forgotten lol and just need to find out how much i need on sunday xxxx

Hey hun lost 1.6lbs kinda happy ish expected more but i am going to the gym alot and working quite hard !

I lost 5.75lbs last Friday and hoping for the 4.25 by Friday this week (I know it's a day after v day but that's my WI xxx)

cor well done thats brilliant hun have you been 100% with it hun xxxx Did you exercise. xxxx

No exercise x just a bit of willpower that I had been lacking! Xxx some days ss some SS+ when I wanted some food I had chicken breast an green beans :) x

ummm not a bad idea im so starving today dont really know how im gonna manage!!!!

wanna stuff my face x

Back