20 lbs in 5 weeks challenge!

great attitude Leaholl25, I did my sunday weigh in and have gained 2 ibs, got really upset about it but your post had made me realize onward and upwards just try and stay focused this week :)

Hey there, fell off the wagon. Still struggling to get back on. Got to keep myself more accountable. How is everone else doing? Xx

Hi Naz1577 like you I am struggling, I have stayed the same for the last two weeks but I am pleased as I have fallen off the wagon, trying again this week to get focused. wishing you the best, you have our support you can do it! x

Hi Naz1577 like you I am struggling, I have stayed the same for the last two weeks but I am pleased as I have fallen off the wagon, trying again this week to get focused. wishing you the best, you have our support you can do it! x

Thankk uuu :hug99: I am trying get focused as well... I started working out (day 3 today ) although 100% exante day 2 today...happy that I have started trying :)
i have also put up all the reasons i am doing this on the fridge and bedroom. Helped me today when I Had aweak moment :D .
Hows it going for you? I am loving the support here :) xxx

Back