20 mins kettlebells 3 times a week, whos with me?!

Emma07825

That's it! I'm getting my ass in gear! I know kettlebells are great for changing my shape, slimming down and toning up....I just need to stick to it for more than 2 weeks in a row and record weight and measurements!!...who's with me?:)

I'm on it!!

Not managed to start yet, I'm going to on saturday....sat, tues and thurs, will be my days and I will stick to it!! How are you getting on?:)

Toughing it out I'd say. I'm doing Mon, Weds, Fri. For some reason today's workout felt particularly tasking -oh but the good feeling that comes after when you know you've really pushed yourself; ya-hay!! :D

Last edited:
I want too but.. Nah il try too! Im doing 30 day shred at the moment last day of level 1 tomorow. Il do the fitness blender beginers kettlebell workout 3 times a week as well. Will do monday - weds - friday plus the shred. This had better work lol!

im with you Emma, hows it going for all of you?

Im re-starting Kettleworx tomorow and am really excited about it :)

I have just joined the forum and am hoping to get stuck into kettlebells, so would love all hints tips and advise. They arrived today (yes a Sat, pretty happy. I've looked at lots of online videos etc. My ultimate goal is to start up my own business and specialize in kettlebells and battling ropes... Also the use of tabata workouts. ;)

Im starting to use my 7.5kg kettlebell as of today. Im doing a 20min workout 4 days a week instead of 3 though. I need to lose some inches and this should work!

I'm going to attempt to do it Mon, Weds and Fri. I'm using the kettlercise for women DVD and a 2kg kettlebell to start with. Did my first workout on Friday and I'm still sore now, esp my abs. As long as it helps the weight loss and tones my body I'll push through the pain :)

Awesome! Count me in! :)

Count me in. I've got my kettlercise for women dvd too. Will do the express session tomorrow and then Monday weds and Thurs from then on. I'm a student so I go home for the weekends sometimes so if im here then ill do an extra sesh x good luck all xx

Count me in. I've got my kettlercise for women dvd too. Will do the express session tomorrow and then Monday weds and Thurs from then on. I'm a student so I go home for the weekends sometimes so if im here then ill do an extra sesh x good luck all xx

I've just ordered the kettlercise for women DVD and a 6kg bell. Should be here today. I've been doing the classes 3 times a week for about a month which is great but it's starting to hurt my bank balance! Looking forward to getting some swinging done at home!

Back