20 somethings

Claree__x said:
Never thought about making a korma! I've got some coconut ones in the fridge. Was thinking about sticking them in the freezer for some almost ice cream but not really?

I bought the Jamie Oliver 15 min meals book from Tesco last night. Going to have a good look through that as I do my shopping tonight. I know it won't all be SW but all the ones I've seen on the program are either SW friendly or easily adaptable. And easy, which is more to the point!

Oooo Clare when you start doing meals out of there you'll have to share your faves, I love Jamie Oliver and watch his 15 minute meals all the time on chan 4 and all of them are easily adaptable to SW if not fine on the plan! Can't wait to see what you come up with from the book cos he's fab xx

It is pissing it down here, not ideal for going for a walk... Truely bucketing down. Nate is happily tidying up his toys, so cute. Debating doing some gluing or a first attempt of baking with him.. he has started pretending to mix spoons in bowls so it might be time.

Checked the weather on the east coast and it looks like my parents are fine! Thank god. But there will be no trip for mum and I to new York in the future, she spent the money on a tennis bracelet! Haha. Glad she has finally got one. Just got a text asking what perfume I would like. Woo hoo. Score!

Well I think I will deffo be in the 11s this week if I make WI tomorrow; have had a tummy bug since last night. Will see how I feel tomorrow but may use a holiday as it won't be a true WI and will probs affect next weeks as I will gain once I start to eat and rehydrate. What do you all think? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

camz said:
Well I think I will deffo be in the 11s this week if I make WI tomorrow; have had a tummy bug since last night. Will see how I feel tomorrow but may use a holiday as it won't be a true WI and will probs affect next weeks as I will gain once I start to eat and rehydrate. What do you all think? Xx

How are you feeling? Do you feel up to it? You could go and just explain to your consultant, but one week off won't do any harm, you seem focused xx

jessikahlashes said:
How are you feeling? Do you feel up to it? You could go and just explain to your consultant, but one week off won't do any harm, you seem focused xx

I deffo don't feel up to it today, I couldn't even manage the walk today haha! May just ring her tomorrow, and as soon as I'm up to eating anything will be back to plan! I'd be really disheartened to think I'd lost 3lbs this week (even though I know I haven't really) to put 2 on next week, would rather go next week and lose a single lb and keep up the 'no gains' target. Xxx

camz said:
I deffo don't feel up to it today, I couldn't even manage the walk today haha! May just ring her tomorrow, and as soon as I'm up to eating anything will be back to plan! I'd be really disheartened to think I'd lost 3lbs this week (even though I know I haven't really) to put 2 on next week, would rather go next week and lose a single lb and keep up the 'no gains' target. Xxx

I agree when you put it like that I would deffo do the same, just ring tomorrow n go next week! Hope you pick up soon xx

Just had gammon egg and chips for tea followed by fruit, I am stuffed! My plan of not so much action for tonight is getting the kids in the bath, making supper for them and then tucking them up in bed as tucking myself up on the sofa with a cuppa and a blanket and watching telly, bliss! OH is at work till 9.30 so have some proper peace for a while haha x

Hi everyone! Just got home from work and caught up on the thread and now I can't remember what anyone wrote haha!! I have the worlds worst memory :(

Had a bad headache today and really bad stomach ache too. Dunno why! So tired and tempted to have a nap but I know ill regret it when I can't sleep tonight. Walk home was so dark and the walk back from work to my new house is very scary!!!!! Thinking of getting my bike from my parents house but haven't got anywhere to store it.

Felix said:
Hi everyone! Just got home from work and caught up on the thread and now I can't remember what anyone wrote haha!! I have the worlds worst memory :(

Had a bad headache today and really bad stomach ache too. Dunno why! So tired and tempted to have a nap but I know ill regret it when I can't sleep tonight. Walk home was so dark and the walk back from work to my new house is very scary!!!!! Thinking of getting my bike from my parents house but haven't got anywhere to store it.

You should definitely try figure somewhere to store it? Not got anywhere outside? I'm a right wimp in the dark lol, wanna know something embarrassing? I don't know how to ride a bike!! I really want to learn and my OH said he'd take me down the park and teach me but can you imagine seeing a 23 year old learning to ride a bike? Haha x

Well my weekend of debauchery has lead to my scales showing me as 9st 4lbs today, they were 8st 13 yesterday at official weigh in but I am sure I have ACTUALLY done 5lbs of damage. So naughty. Wanted everything I had at the time though I really freaked myself out today realising that if I stay around that mark I'm well back in to the 9's and I just don't want to be there.

Was supposed to be going for dinner tonight with friends but cancelled-I need to get 100% back in the zone.

Had a green day today, no syns. Was also at the gym. Will be there again tomorrow (though not as early as I like as I've a hospital appointment in the morning..and I can't find the bleddy letter that I need to take with me ffs! It shall be a long night of searching lol) Hope everyone's doing better than I have been!

Jenna88 said:
Well my weekend of debauchery has lead to my scales showing me as 9st 4lbs today, they were 8st 13 yesterday at official weigh in but I am sure I have ACTUALLY done 5lbs of damage. So naughty. Wanted everything I had at the time though I really freaked myself out today realising that if I stay around that mark I'm well back in to the 9's and I just don't want to be there.

Was supposed to be going for dinner tonight with friends but cancelled-I need to get 100% back in the zone.

Had a green day today, no syns. Was also at the gym. Will be there again tomorrow (though not as early as I like as I've a hospital appointment in the morning..and I can't find the bleddy letter that I need to take with me ffs! It shall be a long night of searching lol) Hope everyone's doing better than I have been!

My scales say different everytime i step on them lol weigh day tomorro night eek xx

Had a blast last night. I didn't win the fancy dress competition but it was an absolute howl. Although I did have a bottle of beer when I got home and promptly got sick. Don't think I'm able for beer anymore...I switched to vodka ages ago.

Epic sleep in this morning.. or should I say this afternoon, since I only surfaced at 2.30pm!! Two eldest kids went to my Mother's earlier to carve pumpkins with my brother, his gf and daughter... was lovely to have such an absolute lazy day.. still in my pjs haha.

Have been tempted to eat hangover food but have resisted... the scales appear to still be going in the right direction, and I'm having a syn-free day to make up for the drinks last night, so I don't want to ruin it. Drinking plenty of water instead.

Jessikah, I'm sure you'll learn to ride a bike in no time. It's one of those things that when you do get the hang of it, you wonder why you thought you wouldn't. I can't swim. I'm terrified of water, so I never learned.

jessikahlashes said:
You should definitely try figure somewhere to store it? Not got anywhere outside? I'm a right wimp in the dark lol, wanna know something embarrassing? I don't know how to ride a bike!! I really want to learn and my OH said he'd take me down the park and teach me but can you imagine seeing a 23 year old learning to ride a bike? Haha x

Awww that's so cute!!! My boyfriends dad is 50 and can't ride a bike. He's just never been able to do it! We have just moved in to a city centre apartment and we have a balcony so I could probably get a cover for it and store it on there. It will only take me 5-10 mins to bike to work! Not keen on being a sweaty mess when I get there though haha...

Jenna88 said:

When is your next weigh in? I am terrible at hopping on the scales every day but you have to remember your weight fluctuates daily so just be extra good until your weigh in and take your proper weight on the day you're meant to :) I'm sure you enjoyed your weekend though haha!

Jess, I've seen a 40+ year old learn so I wouldn't worry. Totally reminded me of the friends episode where Ross teaches Phoebe.

Jenna, whoops. Hope you had fun. And you got rid of three and a half stone once, you can do 5lbs :) I couldn't do it in a week but it'd come off again. Some of that gain could be "bulk in the system" (eww) as my consultant calls it.

Mandy! Can't believe you didn't win. You were robbed! My mother forgets how to swim everytime, turned out it was a water phobia. She is better but she can't get her face wet and I have to remind her to breathe... Well done for resisting hangover food. I'm still chuffed I resisted extra chocolate yesterday.

Got a text from mum saying she got the perfume I like which is great because I was going to buy it myself last Friday (got the top instead so just squirted some tester on again just to make sure I really do like it. And spoke to my Grandad who is all good now he knows my parents aren't in danger of the storm. He is a complete worrier, he said he was awake last night worrying about it. And my uncle pat is still here. Fingers crossed he'll last another week. At least I didn't react to worrying this week like I did last week.

When is your next weigh in? I am terrible at hopping on the scales every day but you have to remember your weight fluctuates daily so just be extra good until your weigh in and take your proper weight on the day you're meant to :) I'm sure you enjoyed your weekend though haha!

It's not until Sunday so I'm VERY much hoping there's a lot of bulk in there haha! I hope you're right, Fran :) Syns are going to be non existent/minimal this week!

Back