20 somethings

A pint of water weighs a lb and a quater. Stop torturing yourself.

Hi all

Hope you've all had good Mondays, so much going on, glad u all had good Halloween/ weekend do's and that you've all recovered :)

I also can't ride a bike Jenna like u never had Nh balance so never learnt, would also love to be able to tho and my friend wanted to teach me. Not sure I have the guts now!

Another on plan day for me and still well within weeklies scales aren't moving tho but drinking a lot of water so have my fingers crossed its that. Be pretty gutted if I don't have any loss this week but still have til Thursday. I'm also a serial weigher!!!

Well done sammy on your unofficial loss and good luck those that weigh tomorrow x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Here's my costume..

ForumRunner_20121029_213028.png

ForumRunner_20121029_212955.png

Getting really tired now so I think I'll be in bed in the next hour! Nobody ever sleeps with alcohol in their system... they just pass out haha
I can never eat food that was on the floor...and I actually won't even make food if the kitchen is untidy. I'm a bit OCD about the cleanliness.
I am thinking so hard about KFC right now hahaha
I didn't have the best day, foodwise (not a lot of sf) but I didn't have any syns. I had a SW fry up for breakfast/lunch. An apple for a snack. A slice of ham. A couple of chips and a pasta n sauce made only with water so syn-free.
Tomorrow is WI! Actually don't know what to expect. My scales tell me I'm down, but they're a desperate liar most of the time. Serial weigher here too

Haha thanks Jenna! Took some scrubbing to get all that off, I tell ya, and the latex is just a b1tch!

Yeah, my mum taught me that rhyme. I'm a morning weigher so it is nil by mouth for that reason until afterwards.

I have new tricks on, then 999 what's your emergency. Love it. It sounds like I just watch tv all evening.... Which is true...

Mandy I will have my fingers crossed for you. I always feel like I eat way more than everyone else when they say what they had...

I too am a serial weigher. The scales are utterly random and the other set adds half a stone, the third are stuck at 15 stone. Lol.

Jess its never too late to learn :)
Jenna I will come round and take your scales! Lol
Mandy your costume looks great!

Had a good day work wise not so good food wise went a bit crazy around 4.30- always my munchie time! Forgot to weigh in this morning as it was supposes to be my first at home weigh in, but its totm so I think I might take this as an opportunity to change my weigh day to Thursdays. This way I'll never be on totm on a weigh day (well all the time I'm on the pill anyway) so this may help me (clutching at straws!) First thing Thursday it is :)
More chilled out day with my charges tomorrow (im a nanny to two boys aged 7 and 4) arts and crafts I think including carving the pumpkin :) I'm shattered so goodnight all! Xx

ScarlettStar86 said:
Jess its never too late to learn :)
Jenna I will come round and take your scales! Lol
Mandy your costume looks great!

Had a good day work wise not so good food wise went a bit crazy around 4.30- always my munchie time! Forgot to weigh in this morning as it was supposes to be my first at home weigh in, but its totm so I think I might take this as an opportunity to change my weigh day to Thursdays. This way I'll never be on totm on a weigh day (well all the time I'm on the pill anyway) so this may help me (clutching at straws!) First thing Thursday it is :)
More chilled out day with my charges tomorrow (im a nanny to two boys aged 7 and 4) arts and crafts I think including carving the pumpkin :) I'm shattered so goodnight all! Xx

Goodnight Scarlett, have fun pumpkin carving, that's what il be doing tomorrow too xx

xMandyDx said:
Getting really tired now so I think I'll be in bed in the next hour! Nobody ever sleeps with alcohol in their system... they just pass out haha
I can never eat food that was on the floor...and I actually won't even make food if the kitchen is untidy. I'm a bit OCD about the cleanliness.
I am thinking so hard about KFC right now hahaha
I didn't have the best day, foodwise (not a lot of sf) but I didn't have any syns. I had a SW fry up for breakfast/lunch. An apple for a snack. A slice of ham. A couple of chips and a pasta n sauce made only with water so syn-free.
Tomorrow is WI! Actually don't know what to expect. My scales tell me I'm down, but they're a desperate liar most of the time. Serial weigher here too

Also thinking about KFC, popcorn chicken, mmm!!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who watches crap tv :D I'm hooked on the food channel at the moment. Husband hates it, says it makes him hungry lol.

I think I eat my body weight in spag bol last night before realising it was made with a jar instead of free. Think it was about 6 syns, plus 4 for my quality street at work (I know) and half for my yoghurt. Then I had crisps. I think I MIGHT be there or there abouts for my syns but I'll have a couple less today to be sure.

This is my 2nd last day in work and I'm here an hour early. Ridiculous.

The problem is that they've not trained anyone to do my job so I've got piles of work to do and there's only 2 (out of 6) of us in today!

I must say, the quality street are still there and looking at me. Toffee penny's are my weakness.

Back