20 somethings

Haha I'm ok today, still got no appetite after the bug :) but I'm sure by tomorrow I will want nothing but a big juicy burger!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Felix said:
My OH loves man v food! He did a burger challenge not too long ago (it was a kilo burger and chips!) and he managed it with ease and even had a pudding!! Here's a pic... Also there's a rib place in town which does ribs with a hot sauce which is over 1 million schoville units (a jalapeño is around 2,500 units just to compare) and he was the first person to complete the challenge!! Haha.

(It doesn't actually look as huge as it was on the pic. It also had loads of onion rings on the knife stuck in the burger!!)

This looks so good!!!! Can't believe he finished it off, they have the same challenge here and I sat there eating chicken watching my OH and his cousin fail miserably, OH literally ate the chips and half of 1 burger, I could deffo have given him a run for his money, I reckon I might have lost the weight but not my hefty appetite haha x

jessikahlashes said:
This looks so good!!!! Can't believe he finished it off, they have the same challenge here and I sat there eating chicken watching my OH and his cousin fail miserably, OH literally ate the chips and half of 1 burger, I could deffo have given him a run for his money, I reckon I might have lost the weight but not my hefty appetite haha x

He had one of those massive 'sharing' desserts to himself afterwards!!!!!

ew jenna!

xanthe, i could well eat that burger. i am such a greedy *****. haha.

ok so my scales this evening have read both 15st12lb and 16st5lb. seriously why do i even bother using them?!

I dont like pride of britain, i think i am too bitter and grumpy. I've just seen B&J winter berry brownie and now want that... i was looking to add handwash to my shopping... how exactly did i get onto ice cream...

and nate say's thanks for the poo love, he wasn't as proud as his mum though

Aww pride of Britain time - cue blubbering mess!! Xxx

Franalamadingdong said:
ew jenna!

xanthe, i could well eat that burger. i am such a greedy *****. haha.

ok so my scales this evening have read both 15st12lb and 16st5lb. seriously why do i even bother using them?!

I dont like pride of britain, i think i am too bitter and grumpy. I've just seen B&J winter berry brownie and now want that... i was looking to add handwash to my shopping... how exactly did i get onto ice cream...

and nate say's thanks for the poo love, he wasn't as proud as his mum though

I'm not keen on pride of Britain either. I am watching 'George Clarks Amazing Spaces' on channel 4. I love anything like this! My fave is Grand Designs

xanthe, they asked my parents if they could cover their build... they said no because they know of the power of editing. but they love house programmes. that's on record so there's no point in me watching it now.

Oh i just remembered another great conversation from the grandpappy from today that'll make you blubbers chuckle... "how do you eat musli?" me: "I don't." grandad: "I know, but how do you eat it?" me: *wonders what the feck he is on about* grandad: "do you just put milk on it?" me: *is he being serious?* "yes..." grandad: "Cold milk:" me: "yes." grandad: "oh." me: "you might not like it though... just stick to porridge" grandad: "oh i love irish porridge, it costs more but is so creamy" me: *decides it is best not to ask what the hell irish porridge is* he then went on to be a bit more derranged

jessikahlashes said:
I already started to blubber over the little girls, I cry over everything lol x

Me too!! I'm no good! Xxx

I have no idea what Irish porridge is. And I'm Irish. Perhaps he's on about the brand, Odlums?

Franalamadingdong said:
xanthe, they asked my parents if they could cover their build... they said no because they know of the power of editing. but they love house programmes. that's on record so there's no point in me watching it now.

Oh i just remembered another great conversation from the grandpappy from today that'll make you blubbers chuckle... "how do you eat musli?" me: "I don't." grandad: "I know, but how do you eat it?" me: *wonders what the feck he is on about* grandad: "do you just put milk on it?" me: *is he being serious?* "yes..." grandad: "Cold milk:" me: "yes." grandad: "oh." me: "you might not like it though... just stick to porridge" grandad: "oh i love irish porridge, it costs more but is so creamy" me: *decides it is best not to ask what the hell irish porridge is* he then went on to be a bit more derranged

Ooh did they build their own house?! OH's dad is currently in the process of building a house for his gran and grandad and another for his sister on their land. Must be so stressful! I was just saying how I'd love to live in an unusual house. There's some on here that are flats made out of shipping containers, so cool :D

Also gotta love grandads! No idea what Irish porridge is haha...

Jenna88 said:
Have given up on the Pride of Britain and gone for my 600lb life. Supersize ambulance is on next...no chance of me reaching for the biccies after watching them lol

What channel is that on! I want to watch! X

Ooh, jenna we just have freesat so we dont get all the good junk tv. Woe.

Nah, it is almost impossible to get permission for new builds here. They gutted the house and extended it. If you Google beech grove house and lyme regis you'll probably find the website and pictures.

Mandy, god knows. He is always asking mum how to make stuff then saying he can't be doing all that after she has told him. Today he also came out with "i keep losing track of the days, I'm not going senile don't worry. I know if I wake up with a headache I know it is a Sunday or a Monday." Lol.

I am obsessed with weight loss programmes, programmes about people who are massively over/underweight, supersize vs super skinny... You name it i will watch it!! Xx

Back