20 somethings

Haha great poo news!!

I have weigh in tomorrow and don't think I've lost anything :( I've been really bloated all weekend and still am today and I don't know why! Going to manchester for 2 nights away on Thursday/Friday so definitely know I'm not going to lose next week either! Boo hoo!!!

A new poo story! Yay! hahaha
Jess, what an absolute doll you are, honestly. You've shared so much with us and I for one, am feeling the lurve haha. Well done on getting back into a healthy mindset about food, although in all fairness, we're all on SW cos we love food, and so I don't think any of us could cope with starving ourselves for too long :p I certainly couldn't!

Kids are putting up the Halloween decorations. Anything for a quiet life!

Felix said:
Haha great poo news!!

I have weigh in tomorrow and don't think I've lost anything :( I've been really bloated all weekend and still am today and I don't know why! Going to manchester for 2 nights away on Thursday/Friday so definitely know I'm not going to lose next week either! Boo hoo!!!

You have to live to, aim for a STS, if you're struggling going maybe take a senecot mild? They are good things!
And thanks Mandy, I feel the love too!! It's weird cos I have friends in my group but all older ladies and none of my friends have ever had a weight problem, all skinny minis and I sound so sad now but I've loved the past few days getting to know you all and relating with everyone and sharing things, it's lovely xx

Xanthe, rennie do a product called deflateze (or something like that) and it is rather good for bloating. I have taken it a few times.

Lol jenna ain't no point in looking in my direction.

And Emily, cling to your mums compliment my Grandad said I looked beefy, yes beefy(!) In the photos mum sent. I told him they were from last year and I've lost 5 stone since then, to which he said "i hope you aren't being silly with it!" Cannot win. Lol.

I tried the crosstrainer a couple of times. I think I managed a whopping 2 minutes each time hahaha

I've loved getting to know you all too!

Franalamadingdong said:
Xanthe, rennie do a product called deflateze (or something like that) and it is rather good for bloating. I have taken it a few times.

Lol jenna ain't no point in looking in my direction.

And Emily, cling to your mums compliment my Grandad said I looked beefy, yes beefy(!) In the photos mum sent. I told him they were from last year and I've lost 5 stone since then, to which he said "i hope you aren't being silly with it!" Cannot win. Lol.

Ooh I have some in my drawer at work that I totally forgot about!!!

Jenna88 said:
I call Marsha!!! Hard lines to whoever ends up being Jan ahaha!

Watching man vs food right now, the burger that he's about to eat is a work of God. Amazing!

I don't wanna look cos il just want it, burger is my absolute favourite, proper big meaty beast of a burger, with bacon, cheese, crispy onion, lettuce and a lush bun! Oh I want it now lol x

Couldn't agree more, none of my friends my age are losing weight and the one that wants to says she eats 'pretty much the same as me, just needs to cut out BICCYS and choc etc' and wont actually do anything about it.

So it's really nice to log in here and catch up with you guys xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

P.S. Adam from Man vs Food is my ideal man (after our lad haha!) they actually really remind me of one another! Xx

Jenna88 said:
I call Marsha!!! Hard lines to whoever ends up being Jan ahaha!

Watching man vs food right now, the burger that he's about to eat is a work of God. Amazing!

My OH loves man v food! He did a burger challenge not too long ago (it was a kilo burger and chips!) and he managed it with ease and even had a pudding!! Here's a pic... Also there's a rib place in town which does ribs with a hot sauce which is over 1 million schoville units (a jalapeño is around 2,500 units just to compare) and he was the first person to complete the challenge!! Haha.

(It doesn't actually look as huge as it was on the pic. It also had loads of onion rings on the knife stuck in the burger!!)

Attachments

• image-2863947808.jpg
    image-2863947808.jpg
    560.9 KB · Views: 38
camz said:
P.S. Adam from Man vs Food is my ideal man (after our lad haha!) they actually really remind me of one another! Xx

Oh my god so does mine! I have a HUGE crush on him!!

My OH loves man v food! He did a burger challenge not too long ago (it was a kilo burger and chips!) and he managed it with ease and even had a pudding!! Here's a pic... Also there's a rib place in town which does ribs with a hot sauce which is over 1 million schoville units (a jalapeño is around 2,500 units just to compare) and he was the first person to complete the challenge!! Haha.

(It doesn't actually look as huge as it was on the pic. It also had loads of onion rings on the knife stuck in the burger!!)

Holy good God...I WANT!

That programme does nothing but make me hungry!! Xx

Back