20 somethings

Jenna88 said:
Tell me about it, I had jaundice and pancreatitis with mine though mine was nothing to do with losing weight as I was 16 and had never lost a pound before that...only put them on haha!

Anyone up to anything nice tonight? I'm looking forward to the Pride of Britain awards!

I had them both too! Horrible stuff!
Il be watching them too! Always cry my heart out, doesnt take much though, just had my tea, it was lush!
I had syn free donner kebab, syn free onion rings, SW chips, pita bread, syn free garlic sauce and a side salad, stuffed!!

Attachments

• image-1519060632.jpg
    image-1519060632.jpg
    674.3 KB · Views: 21
Woohoo 2.5lbs off this week, and finally in the 11's (11st13.5!!) thanks to a semi good week and a quick dose of the dreaded bug! Have met my October target of 10lbs off (beaten it by 0.5lb) and am now spurred on for next week as I REALLY don't want to gain any of it back!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

camz said:
Woohoo 2.5lbs off this week, and finally in the 11's (11st13.5!!) thanks to a semi good week and a quick dose of the dreaded bug! Have met my October target of 10lbs off (beaten it by 0.5lb) and am now spurred on for next week as I REALLY don't want to gain any of it back!

Cam that's amazing!!! In the next stone bracket too!! No better feeling!! Bet your glad you went now!!! :D

I did Cambridge a couple of years ago and lost 3 stones on it. The most I've gained back is a stone (which is where I am now) and OH lost around 4 stones on it and has maintained. Cambridge is ok if you can stick to it, but it definitely encourages an unhealthy relationship with food. I stuck to it 100% for 5 weeks and then fell off the wagon at Christmas. Tried to get back on the wagon for around a year and a half and yoyo'd up and down for a long time and wasted an awful lot of money. I was convinced that this was the only way I could lose weight. The thing with VLCD's is that is sucks you in to this ideal world of losing weight quickly, and you always go back to it in the hope it will click again like it did the first time. Even now, 2 years later, I always think about going back to a VLCD, but i know its not right for me. I wish I'd just started SW all that time!!!

camz said:

Yay well done!!

Felix said:
I did Cambridge a couple of years ago and lost 3 stones on it. The most I've gained back is a stone (which is where I am now) and OH lost around 4 stones on it and has maintained. Cambridge is ok if you can stick to it, but it definitely encourages an unhealthy relationship with food. I stuck to it 100% for 5 weeks and then fell off the wagon at Christmas. Tried to get back on the wagon for around a year and a half and yoyo'd up and down for a long time and wasted an awful lot of money. I was convinced that this was the only way I could lose weight. The thing with VLCD's is that is sucks you in to this ideal world of losing weight quickly, and you always go back to it in the hope it will click again like it did the first time. Even now, 2 years later, I always think about going back to a VLCD, but i know its not right for me. I wish I'd just started SW all that time!!!

You're on it now though which is the main thing, you've seen the light and enjoy good food. We are only human and with SW you can enjoy your favourite meals with a few tweaks, that's the joy of it, no food replacing, just healthy good cooked Scran! Get in me belly! Haha x

Thanks everyone, I am chuffed but it feels a bit undeserved! Gotta be seriously good this week and keep it off, do NOT ever want to go back UP a stone, as I love going down into the next one too much!! Xxx

I had them both too! Horrible stuff!
Il be watching them too! Always cry my heart out, doesnt take much though, just had my tea, it was lush!
I had syn free donner kebab, syn free onion rings, SW chips, pita bread, syn free garlic sauce and a side salad, stuffed!!

You've just given me food envy lol! How do you make the onion rings?

Fab about the loss, Camz! Well done!

Jenna88 said:
You've just given me food envy lol! How do you make the onion rings?

Fab about the loss, Camz! Well done!

You just get rings of onion and dip it in egg and coat it with dry smash, I mix dry smash with a few herbs and spices and dip the onion in egg and then in the smash and pop in oven till golden, they're really good!

Right, realised I missed a bunch of posts on p160...

Mandy so well done to you. My mums friend lost over three stone with sw then messed around and I know the crap she has scoffed, she has now rejoined but she used to get very tearful. There was a lady who lost 5 stone in 20 weeks, then started putting it on, she left a while ago. She needed to lose about 25 for a normal bmi. She had a lot of crap going on though. It is a shame I really liked her. She was raising her daughter's baby since it was born and I think there was something wrong with it so even more stress that sw couldn't be a priority any more. We have seen tears at group!

Jess, I think it is real testiment to you that you came back from such a dark place. And what a consultant to recognise it and hrlp you.

I've never done Cambridge or vlcd or anything. I hope it works out for her.

Just had a very proud mummy moment but you might all find it gross...

Franalamadingdong said:
Right, realised I missed a bunch of posts on p160...

Mandy so well done to you. My mums friend lost over three stone with sw then messed around and I know the crap she has scoffed, she has now rejoined but she used to get very tearful. There was a lady who lost 5 stone in 20 weeks, then started putting it on, she left a while ago. She needed to lose about 25 for a normal bmi. She had a lot of crap going on though. It is a shame I really liked her. She was raising her daughter's baby since it was born and I think there was something wrong with it so even more stress that sw couldn't be a priority any more. We have seen tears at group!

Jess, I think it is real testiment to you that you came back from such a dark place. And what a consultant to recognise it and hrlp you.

I've never done Cambridge or vlcd or anything. I hope it works out for her.

Just had a very proud mummy moment but you might all find it gross...

Fran spill!!!

Jenna88 said:
Will have to give them a go Jessikah though I've been funny recently about 'tweaks' such as using smash but it obviously hasn't affected you and I know that if I used it as a treat it should be ok.

Honestly I can be quite funny too but they go lovely and crispy, the OH is a fussy bugger and hel go through 12 easy haha x

Yay camz! You do deserve it. I know some people gain weight when poorly. Keep on track this week and kick arse!

Lol Clare, my son did his first grown-up poo, not splotty stinky cowpat poo.

Jess, your dinner looks ace.

I had Gammon, egg, chips, broccoli, carrots (to which my boy said "carrot" wow) and runner beans. I made the chip shop curry sauce. It was ok, nothing to write home about.

Franalamadingdong said:
Yay camz! You do deserve it. I know some people gain weight when poorly. Keep on track this week and kick arse!

Lol Clare, my son did his first grown-up poo, not splotty stinky cowpat poo.

Jess, your dinner looks ace.

I had Gammon, egg, chips, broccoli, carrots (to which my boy said "carrot" wow) and runner beans. I made the chip shop curry sauce. It was ok, nothing to write home about.

Woo go Nate!!

Back